THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
please nike, release some more actual pics of the actual sneakers.........i be damned if i gotta see another photoshop pic on this thread.....just stop at first they were cool but no mas ......no mas por favor!!!!

I wish we could see some pics of the EM lows and FK lows also :smh: I wonder if nike showed them while unveiling the elite 9s if they thought the hype for the elites wouldn't be as big

Why worry about the traction?? Since the 4, the only Kobe that had relatively average traction is the Kobe 5. AND THAT'S THE KOBE 5.
Traction is the least of our worries to be honest. (heck even the 7s had one of the best traction ever)

Why worry about the traction?? Since the 4, the only Kobe that had relatively average traction is the Kobe 5. AND THAT'S THE KOBE 5.
Traction is the least of our worries to be honest. (heck even the 7s had one of the best traction ever)
I thought the traction on the 5 was ok. I feel like I had more issues with the 6. Maybe I just don't remember correctly

I thought the traction on the 5 was ok. I feel like I had more issues with the 6. Maybe I just don't remember correctly

the 5s started out really slick. you needed around 5 games to break in the traction. The 6s started out the same way but would become BEAST after intense break in time. My Grinches felt really weird when I first played in them... Didn't have the heart to completely break them in like I did my del sols.

please nike, release some more actual pics of the actual sneakers.........i be damned if i gotta see another photoshop pic on this thread.....just stop at first they were cool but no mas ......no mas por favor!!!!
Well you don't exactly speak for everybody.  If everybody tells me that the don't want any more Photoshops or whatever that's fine, but until then I will continue to PS.
Continue to PS away THEBALLER. Zip it open and PS away, freely like no one is watching. I enjoy your PS. Maybe you can PS one out so good, you can tell curtdiggler, "HA! PSed in your face!"

But really, continue PSing, they are great

Hopefully there will be more info in the coming weeks. At this point I would just like to know about some colors coming out ..

Via TheShoeGame.com

nike-kobe-9-elite-the-masterpiece.jpg
Got some bad kicks, it’s the masterpiece…

Although Kobe Bryant is out for the season, his latest and greatest Nike sneaker will drop next month. The first Kobe 9 colorway  to release is this multicolored version called “The Masterpiece”. It’s equipped with the latest Nike technologies like Flyknit, Flywire, Lunarlon, and blah blah blah.

We all know that the Kobe 9 is advanced. So let’s not get into the technical stuff just yet. Just enjoy the images below and look for the Kobe 9 “The Masterpiece” to release on February 8, 2014. The retail price is$225.

nike-kobe-9-elite-masterpiece-release-date.jpg
nike-kobe-9-elite.jpg
I can't help but think about how Awesome these would be as a REGULAR "High" Model.

Just chopping these down ONE INCH or 1.5" would've kept these from looking semi-goofy and woulda put these IX's in a whole nother Stratosphere!

I just pray the Low Tops end up being around the same length of the Kobe V-VIII... because the shape & style has the potential to be a CLASSIC.

Really digging that Flyknit too...  
nthat.gif

I can't help but think about how Awesome these would be as a REGULAR "High" Model.

Just chopping these down ONE INCH or 1.5" would've kept these from looking semi-goofy and woulda put these IX's in a whole nother Stratosphere!

I just pray the Low Tops end up being around the same length of the Kobe V-VIII... because the shape & style has the potential to be a CLASSIC.

Really digging that Flyknit too... :nthat:
If they just converted the flyknit chukkas into bball shoes they would of stuck gold. PS guy, PS that. Flyknit chukka with all the carbon fiber stuff the 9's have

I think I'm looking forward to the Kobe releases more than anything this year. The Masterpiece looks dope to me.

I'm glad I don't care for the KD or Lebron lines this year at $225 a pop. Paid off also with the 8, since I didn't like the X.

Something HAS to be Done about those "5 Pair for a Dollar" Shoestrings though, bruh. 
grin.gif

Can't have a Shoe THIS Dope & Futuristic and throw in some plain-jane Laces from Dollar General.

that is some serious looking flyknit. :nerd:

WOnder if there is some KEVLAR wove in there :rofl: they are elites after all ....

Last edited:
Anybody know how much this shoe is gonna weigh on average? I believe the 8 is about 10oz correct?

Back
Top Bottom