THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Me too.

I'm considering the chinas, but idk. They just don't appeal to me. Idk what about them, I just feel like they'll end up on sale somewhere.

They could've executed this model way better.

I'm not feeling those mangos either. For some of you guys saying these are the best em to release I will have to disagree.

its cuz its an EM haha

Nah bro don't say that. Plenty em models weren't bad. The pop arts, USA, Easter, and mangos all seem to be pretty solid.

Maybe not the Easter but I'm trying to be nice. I think the signature line was well executed, but for a china version there was so much more they could've done. If those don't end up on sale then people truly have no pause.

Anything beats the Lebron 11, even the 12

Not seeing anything I like about the Mangos, but glad it's an easy cop for those that want 'em.

I'm good with my ASG 8s.

Nah bro don't say that. Plenty em models weren't bad. The pop arts, USA, Easter, and mangos all seem to be pretty solid.

Maybe not the Easter but I'm trying to be nice. I think the signature line was well executed, but for a china version there was so much more they could've done. If those don't end up on sale then people truly have no pause.

Anything beats the Lebron 11, even the 12
because its solid, one the advantage of the EM over the FK are graphics

since its just a plain red, i really wished they just made the chinas elite lows

Rocking the tovens to work today. Drove my stang so I had to change into them when I got here. Dont wanna loosen the flywire with all that shifting.

sorry had to.....

If I laced swapped mangos, you guys think a green lace would set it well?

I have these green laces from my Brazil gel Lyte 5's and they just need a new home

I have these green laces from my Brazil gel Lyte 5's and they just need a new home
do it show us pics and we will let you know

why have the lows not done something like this, this to me screams Kobe Mambe theme
mean.gif

Last edited:
hey guys. Size 8 fits me perfectly snug on elite lows. Should I go with same size or size up on high cuts?

why have the lows not done something like this, this to me screams Kobe Mambe theme
mean.gif
because the flyknit on roshe is more visual than anything

at the heel, it gets more intricate because of the support nike wanted to have

the kobe 9 needs the support all around unlike a casual shoe so 

mean.gif
because the flyknit on roshe is more visual than anything

at the heel, it gets more intricate because of the support nike wanted to have

the kobe 9 needs the support all around unlike a casual shoe so
First introduced in 2012, Flyknit technology broke new ground on the track, allowing wearers the perfect fit for the perfect run. these ain't for casual use no more than kobe's are

Got my exts in yesterday...I think I like these more than the 8 ext (those were one of my fav 8s)...got em for $230 shipped from someone who had them on eBay on release day :smokin

Back
Top Bottom