THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Countdown link for NDC releases tomorrow.  Good luck to everyone with whatever you're trying to get.

does it fit exactly same as EM or little more loose?
Highs are TTS or go down half a size. (some ppl dont like the dead space).  Its best to try on yourself, everyone's feet are different. 

Last edited:
Nah bro don't say that. Plenty em models weren't bad. The pop arts, USA, Easter, and mangos all seem to be pretty solid.
Its the truth imo...lol.  but hey I own a pair of Ems. with a lower price tag and they perform just as well as elites  (I use all my kobes for ball)  so i have nothing against EMs.

Countdown link for NDC releases tomorrow.  Good luck to everyone with whatever you're trying to get.
China's for me. The LeBron 11 Low China too, if it's releasing.

Hope the releases let up soon - since mid Aug. been rough. Beethovens, EXT's, SB III's, Triple Black Foams, Flyknit Chukka SP, and now China's. Then two weeks 'til red FK's. Ugh.

Gonna have to go Kobe's only the rest of the year I think.

Highs are TTS or go down half a size. (some ppl dont like the dead space).  Its best to try on yourself, everyone's feet are different. 
Agreed. If you like snug fit .5 size down. I like having some room in toe box.

Its the truth imo...lol.  but hey I own a pair of Ems. with a lower price tag and they perform just as well as elites  (I use all my kobes for ball)  so i have nothing against EMs.

Yeah bro it's like dog, flynit is great it's innovative, but lets not start going out the window like there's not other great colorways of sneakers that aren't flynit models.

Everything becomes a popularity contest.

If it looks good, it looks good point blank. My MJ's fit just as well and perform the same way as my ems

Really goes to show you how the name of a shoe can influence a lot of people.

The China's are boring. They can be made on nikeid aside from the ugly tongue. If they didn't have the tongue print or the 'china' name they would hit outlets fast.

The China's are boring. They can be made on nikeid aside from the ugly tongue. If they didn't have the tongue print or the 'china' name they would hit outlets fast.
Well, it could be the shoe and not the name.

And you know you can't actually  make these as an ID because you can't do the gold glaze around the toe box, the tongue or the heel counter. Maybe not even the gold midsole speckles, but I don't know that. You could make a red shoe with gold swoosh, white outsole, etc. But it would not be the same shoe.

It's details that mean the difference between something horrendous like the Wolf Grey AJ III (ruined by the silver EP) and a much better non-OG CW, the Infrared III, which could have also been hideous had someone decided to put the Infrared on the EP.

It's details that set stuff apart, and can be such a huge factor in copping or not. You just aren't a fan of these particular details.

They'll still sell out with a quickness.

I think we will see some better Flynt designs on the X's. I think that's when we will see snake theme and stuff like that. I think they are playing it cool with the introduction to flynit.

Yes, it may be true that a name of a shoe can dictate sales, and it is true that you can somewhat recreate them on NikeID.  However the NikeID version would cost $25 more than the retail pair releasing tomorrow, and add the fact that Kobe actually wore this on his summer tour makes these more appealing for people to purchase.  I'm sure I'm not the only one who appreciates the simplicity of this shoe along with the details that were added.  Something like the Mangos are just too loud for my taste.  But to each their own.

Just when I was defending the EM Models

SMH

Edit: I guess the mods removed the link but on Nike's website there's a pack of em models coming out on the 5th. Straight terrible.

Last edited:

omg... always ones I want are half size bigger or smaller than my size. so my true size is 9 and I am looking to purchase high cut in 9.5. Would this be impossible to ball with? maybe its okay for casual? lol

The EM model would get no complaints from me if they were like $120

But not only are they nothing special, they're over priced too?

No thanks.

Elite highs over everything,

omg... always ones I want are half size bigger or smaller than my size. so my true size is 9 and I am looking to purchase high cut in 9.5. Would this be impossible to ball with? maybe its okay for casual? lol
i think you should be purchasing a 9.... or if anything an 8.5

Back
Top Bottom