THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
footaction had a few

Unfortunately footactions around my area got shutdown a while ago (Bay Area). Tried calling footlocker to stock locate but cs rep told me I had to go my local footlocker which as you would guess were pretty incompetent and didn't know how to stock locate.

Man i was sure hoping to find some leaked pics after an extended weekend of no NT.
mean.gif
 Me too

Most people are replacing with Kobe 8 insoles, so not sure why you wouldn't be able to insert your orthopaedic insoles
well first of all the Kobe 9 insoles are much thicker than my orthopedic insoles and secondly (and more importantly) by removing the lunarlon insoles you also remove critical cushioning. Orthopedic sport insoles are much firmer than normal insoles. Their job is to support/lift your feet in certain areas and not to absorb the impact. So the result would be a very hard and un-cushioned shoe.

I'm a bit surprised that NIke didn't think of this or simply ignored it. Since a lot of athlets wear their own insoles...

Last edited:
Im happy to finally have my chinas after squeezing it for 200 shipped fro an ebay seller. I guess thats a reasonable price since its 180 retail plus 10$ tax ~ $190 ..

Most of the time i only buy shoes on release day. If i miss out on that day i just move on and dont pursue them anymore but these chinas are a must (i missed out because i didnt care at first). To be honest i only have 3 kobes these are the 3rd. Thumbs up to those who love their chinas!

Most people are replacing with Kobe 8 insoles, so not sure why you wouldn't be able to insert your orthopaedic insoles
well first of all the Kobe 9 insoles are much thicker than my orthopedic insoles and secondly (and more importantly) by removing the lunarlon insoles you also remove critical cushioning. Orthopedic sport insoles are much firmer than normal insoles. Their job is to support/lift your feet in certain areas and not to absorb the impact. So the result would be a very hard and un-cushioned shoe.

I'm a bit surprised that NIke didn't think of this or simply ignored it. Since a lot of athlets wear their own insoles...
nike don't even care if it doesn't work for their own athletes (lebron XI) let alone us regular people
Red EXT? @redrum3281 gonna be extra moist when he gets to put another matchy matchy fit together
laugh.gif
did someone say red ext
eek.gif
 let me get my fit together
roll.gif

Last edited:
Quick shot last night from my jobs bonus check party

https://flic.kr/p/pkTTuPKobe IX Elite Low "Thriller" by TooLegit4Kicks, on Flickr

:pimp:

so happy lots of ppl slept on these and it was an extremely easy cop. the red on these things are brilliant

great pic bro

Haven't heard from you in a minute my guy. Hope all is well out there.

But yeah. These are pure heat. I didn't know they glow until I cleaned them an hour ago. Will double if I can find a good price.

Anyone return a pair of shoes from nike.com to a nike factory outlet?
Do you bring your invoice from ndc?

Do they refund your credit card on the spot or do they do something else?

Last edited:
Im happy to finally have my chinas after squeezing it for 200 shipped fro an ebay seller. I guess thats a reasonable price since its 180 retail plus 10$ tax ~ $190 ..

Most of the time i only buy shoes on release day. If i miss out on that day i just move on and dont pursue them anymore but these chinas are a must (i missed out because i didnt care at first). To be honest i only have 3 kobes these are the 3rd. Thumbs up to those who love their chinas!
same here bro exact same price on eBay yesterday

Just had my Chinas from Eastbay delivered.  They packaged it in one of those plastic delivery bags and the box is garbage.  Shoes are fine tho.  Love them actually.

Anyone return a pair of shoes from nike.com to a nike factory outlet?
Do you bring your invoice from ndc?

Do they refund your credit card on the spot or do they do something else?
bring the invoice, it serves as the receipt

they refunded my card in the spot

Back
Top Bottom