THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Nike has officially broke everyones' pockets lol. Plus these ain't great.

Finally see the dead space people were talking about for the highs but I prefer the extra space. Lebron 11 insole fit fine in the highs but not the lows. Anyone ball in a pair of highs with the lebron 11 insole? Might do that if i can find a VNDS pair on ebay

I did and it was more bouncy and closed the gap on the toe space, def. a recommended swap.

I did and it was more bouncy and closed the gap on the toe space, def. a recommended swap.
sounds convincing. Only negatives i could see is less flexibility and a little less court feel. But that full length zoom underneath 
pimp.gif

Hey guys, how much for DS Elite High Masterpiece? or even worn once go for now a days?

Don't know what you guys are talking about; i tried to get a 13 at 10am...they were sold out then, sold out now

Don't know what you guys are talking about; i tried to get a 13 at 10am...they were sold out then, sold out now
i put a 13 in my cart in foot locker about an hour ago and i could have checked out if i hadn't already got a pair earlier from ndc

I can't wait to get these in. They are kind of like the Fruity Pebble Kobe's. The colors look great on camera, I can only imagine in person. :smokin

CHERNYL BLACK 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

DOYYYYING as well.

He sounds young though, new to the game specifically because he had to ask the viewers to correct him if he was wrong regarding the 9 markings on the back of the shoe. 

Nice shoe, but I would never ball in them thus useless to me as I can't get away with those and jeans. If I did get one I would make it a custom low 100%.

Last edited:
Has anyone purchased from Deadstock.Ca, and dealt with customs? 

I am looking at an order over $200 USD shipped fedex ( I believe Vancouver ) to California, anyone have an idea of the customs I would have to pay if I indeed get hit with them?  

I picked up a pair of Jordan 13's a couple years ago from them and didn't get hit with customs. Shipped to California as well.
Has anyone purchased from Deadstock.Ca, and dealt with customs? 

I am looking at an order over $200 USD shipped fedex ( I believe Vancouver ) to California, anyone have an idea of the customs I would have to pay if I indeed get hit with them?  

Bought the wtkb earlier from eastbay and did not recieve confirmation email as well. Contacted customer care and was told order did not go through even though I recieved a confirmation number. Just a heads up for those still waiting. Ordered again and got the email. Smh

Back
Top Bottom