THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I picked up a pair of Jordan 13's a couple years ago from them and didn't get hit with customs. Shipped to California as well.
Thanks! 

Do you know, was your order over $200?   I heard that was the point they would charge customs, if it was over $200

Do you guys think this release would have went a lot differently if it was 225 vs 275? Or do you think it was people just not feeling the shoe.

The kicks were $200 and I paid $12 to ship via FedEx from their west 4th store location to California.

Total was $212.

Livestock
239 Abbott st, Vancouver
V6b 2K7, British Columbia
Canada
Customer Service: 1-855-360-LIVE (5483)

Thanks! 

Do you know, was your order over $200?   I heard that was the point they would charge customs, if it was over $200

Last edited:
I've been saying it for a while now. The era of insane hype has passed. It's over. There will still be a few pairs but for the most part it's becoming easier to get what you want. Rejoice fellow sneakerheads!
Could the price be the reason for now? Do you see it carrying over to the X since its been said retail will be $160? I believe if im not mistaken

It's going to be anecdotal evidence as to why these didn't go like gangbusters like Nike releasing too many sneakers at the moment, the $275 price tag, the fact it didn't take cues from past WT shoes by incorporating pattersn,designs from other color ways.

The kicks were $200 and I paid $12 to ship via FedEx from their west 4th store location to California.

Total was $212.

Livestock
239 Abbott st, Vancouver
V6b 2K7, British Columbia
Canada
Customer Service: 1-855-360-LIVE (5483)
Ok cool, Maybe I will wait and try them tomorrow or monday but they did not answer I called that number earlier and just now.

The FAQ on the site says contact the local customs office so I might give fedex a call before buying anything 
You can add a 13 now on FTL.
Purchased and repped ... Just got my email confirmation 
pimp.gif

I love being able to sleep in!

Do you guys think this release would have went a lot differently if it was 225 vs 275? Or do you think it was people just not feeling the shoe.
Price didnt help but I think some people just not feeling them also.However at $175 it wouldve been an instant sellout.Lows at $225 wouldve been an instant sellout also.

You also must remember it is winter time in places and these cant be worn for months

Last edited:
Could the price be the reason for now? Do you see it carrying over to the X since its been said retail will be $160? I believe if im not mistaken

That and the amount of sneakers dropping from week to week. I always felt the hype was a fad. Over time the real collectors will remain and the folks who were in it because it was the hot thing to do will move on.

I think if it was $225 it would have been a different story. I don't understand why it's $275 besides Nike knowing that some people would pay it.

If I was able to get that colorway as a low. It would have been a done deal.

For $225 it would hve been harder to cop, but It also seems like a lot of people don't like it. I think $275 is too much I still copped em just not sure how I'm going to rock em.

Ya that's what I was planning but she said the outlet might not take them and to call first. Which makes no sense. I should be able to I think she was just bs-ing
I've returned many shoes to my nike outlet that i got from nike.com.  I called customer service and they told me the same thing the first time I called I didn't bother to call since the outlet is 5 mins from my house so I went over and they took them with no problem.  Usually all the employee are fighting to see what size I'm returning 

I've returned many shoes to my nike outlet that i got from nike.com.  I called customer service and they told me the same thing the first time I called I didn't bother to call since the outlet is 5 mins from my house so I went over and they took them with no problem.  Usually all the employee are fighting to see what size I'm returning 

They put it back on your card or store credit? Really don't want store credit lol

You don't know if that goes for paypal as well do you? 

I believe I heard you could not return paypal purchases to outlets, or maybe you could just receive store credit 
true. I tried to take my gator kings to the outlet and they would only give me a gift card so I just sent them back to get it back on my paypal account.

true. I tried to take my gator kings to the outlet and they would only give me a gift card so I just sent them back to get it back on my paypal account.
Thanks for confirming. 

I sent one of my mc ids back(paypal purchased), had some scratches and small defects, but I'm still kicking my self over that  
mean.gif

Especially since a friend saw my other pair for the first time and did not want to let me leave his house with them because he wanted to buy them so bad 
roll.gif

might try to get someone to customize one of my WTK9 into a low

should not be too difficult or expensive

Back
Top Bottom