THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I guess I've just never understood this mentality... I buy a shoe with the intent to wear it and enjoy it. The masterpieces are not exceptionally rare or expensive (in the grand scheme of the 'shoe world') and as a low-top I can now wear them with a pair of shorts at the gym and not feel weird. Everyone's entitled to their own opinions and tastes though, I like them and that's all that matters to me!

View media item 1379767

If you like em that's cool and all that matters. I know I'll never be the only one with em. I'm a collector at heart and rare things I like are always something I want. Give it 5 years. The MP will be long gone and anyone selling them will be charging a arm and leg. It will become rare and highly sought after.

Last edited:

Nice. We must keep these beauties intact to preserve for future sneaker generations. We have been trusted with this task.
I guess I've just never understood this mentality... I buy a shoe with the intent to wear it and enjoy it. The masterpieces are not exceptionally rare or expensive (in the grand scheme of the 'shoe world') and as a low-top I can now wear them with a pair of shorts at the gym and not feel weird. Everyone's entitled to their own opinions and tastes though, I like them and that's all that matters to me!
my biggest issue is the custom looks like a poor job, and it's always at the same spot
sick.gif
 where they sew the material to cover up the cut, in this particular pic you can see to the right and above of the end of the nike check threads like the seams are coming loose
nerd.gif
 yeah they're your shoes and your money but if that's how these customs are turning out um your money wasted my money saved
laugh.gif

I could never let anyone bris my Kobes (especially MPs) The only ones that look halfway decent chopped down are the WTKs and even then thats like 300 bucks to chop em up and as Redrum said they always have an issue with the lining,

Last edited:
Someone had some Masterpieces on twitter for sale for 300 a while ago. Size 10.5, probably gone but figured I'd let yall look at them. NikeLawd RT them.

I think they look good better for wearing casually then the high

The humanity of chopping the MPs *insert one of many Kobe shaking head gifs*

The conversation of Elites High to low only speaks volumes that most people wanted more Elite lows 

But if there was one that I wanted to convert it would be the one below. Id only pay $100 not 350 to have these made, 350 is way too much for labor given your providing the material.

The craftsmanship looks a little better than the ones Dank makes based the two images below.  

I don't usually care about what people do with their shoes or how y'all circumcise the highs but this is too much. U can't do that too mp man **** hurt my heart. Especially since they got mc lows

The conversation of Elites High to low only speaks volumes that most people wanted more Elite lows 

But if there was one that I wanted to convert it would be the one below. Id only pay $100 not 350 to have these made, 350 is way too much for labor given your providing the material.

The craftsmanship looks a little better than the ones Dank makes based the two images below.  
I've always thought this was a sick custom of the brave blues but I never noticed the carbon was white until now 
nerd.gif
 ...wonder if they're authentic. I know you can simply pant over it but you can see the complete weave, also the spacing where the collar would drop down on the back looks much wider than usual because they fit that section with the stitched in between and it doesn't look like it overlaps.

I've always thought this was a sick custom of the brave blues but I never noticed the carbon was white until now :nerd:  ...wonder if they're authentic. I know you can simply pant over it but you can see the complete weave, also the spacing where the collar would drop down on the back looks much wider than usual because they fit that section with the stitched in between and it doesn't look like it overlaps.

You can get carbon tape to overlay any surface. Someone did that with the Mid EXT. subtle but nice touch. Great catch I totally didn't realize it was supposed to be blk carbon fiber.

I found pic of the base shoe. He did a lot to that shoe.

View media item 1380100

Back
Top Bottom