THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
You can get carbon tape to overlay any surface. Someone did that with the Mid EXT. subtle but nice touch. 
I bought a roll to do my EXT's and EM's. Still haven't done it, but it's the 4D or 3D carbon fiber vinyl stuff that people use on cars and whatnot.

Why did I sell my MP's. Already regretting it. In 10 years from now when all Masterpieces are either chopped up or snowed in, they will be worth way too much.

As a culmination of the Kobe IX line (it really saddens me that it is officially coming to an end) I figured I'd take a full Kobe family pic – ZK1 to the IX – to commemorate the progress the line has made. From the original ZK1 with the shark fin and the MPLS to the three versions of the ZK2 to the waffle ZK3, the Carpe Diem ZK4 (one of my favorites of all time), the litany of colorways of the V, the snakeskin of the VI, the Kobe System of the VII, and the varying degrees of design of the VIII. All concluding with the greatest of the appropriately named Masterpiece and the IX.

View media item 1380478View media item 1380479View media item 1380480View media item 1380484View media item 1380485

Originally Posted by alcstarheel  

You are the real MVP!!! Case closed 
my Lil kobe collection I'm gon miss the 9s
Nice collection. Quite like my collection of the 9s 
pimp.gif

I think Im the only person that hates the Kobe IV and V. Those have always been horrendous to me.

As a culmination of the Kobe IX line (it really saddens me that it is officially coming to an end) I figured I'd take a full Kobe family pic – ZK1 to the IX – to commemorate the progress the line has made. From the original ZK1 with the shark fin and the MPLS to the three versions of the ZK2 to the waffle ZK3, the Carpe Diem ZK4 (one of my favorites of all time), the litany of colorways of the V, the snakeskin of the VI, the Kobe System of the VII, and the varying degrees of design of the VIII. All concluding with the greatest of the appropriately named Masterpiece and the IX.

Elite lows breaks in pretty loose after a handful of wears. I was going to trade mine to .5 size up but luckily i didn't. Now my pairs fits like elite high believe it or not.

Back
Top Bottom