THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

But do they really thing someone is going to buy a worn shoe without seeing a picture of the soles? 

I would never do that 
that's why you see those seller with bad feedbacks or no feedbacks. 

there are still good seller that will reply and send you pics you requested right away, but for the most part stay away from those sellers. 

Last edited:
I find it easier to wear shoes that are flawed. Certain shoes u love to wear but hate it because I'm constantly thinking about not messing them up

Does anyone play ball in their pair? How are they? I'm in dire need for a new pear of kicks to hoop in.

I play in my moonwalkers. So grippy. Screech to a halt each time. I play in them often indoors. Prolly 20 wears and still good.

Does anyone play ball in their pair? How are they? I'm in dire need for a new pear of kicks to hoop in.

The EM > elite high > elite low ....in terms of playing in them. EMs and elite high are TTS. The elite low is TTS snug. I played in all 3. EM is by far the best. The elites The heel is too clunky because of the carbon fiber. The toe box are snug on the elite low where on the elite high you have a lot of freedom and very comfortable.

The EM > elite high > elite low ....in terms of playing in them. EMs and elite high are TTS. The elite low is TTS snug. I played in all 3. EM is by far the best. The elites The heel is too clunky because of the carbon fiber. The toe box are snug on the elite low where on the elite high you have a lot of freedom and very comfortable.
+1

this should be stamped for this thread, for lack of better words

Super sad about my BHMs.... they're definitely legit but check out the bleeding :frown:. They were DS when I got them too. They're probably my third favorite colorway next to the ASG and MP so it really sucks that I have this. I guess it makes me more inclined to wear them since they are flawed. Still stings though. Anyone else get bleeding with their BHMs? Anyone know how to clean them up? SMH at Nike's quality control.

Last edited:
Anyone replaced the insoles on elite lows? Mine are pretty snug and I'm thinking a different insole would help

Does anyone else have elite IX pairs that are uneven in collar height? I have a few that are perfect and a couple uneven ones. I'm probably being OCD but it bugs me.

Does anyone else have elite IX pairs that are uneven in collar height? I have a few that are perfect and a couple uneven ones. I'm probably being OCD but it bugs me.
The tongue on my BHM left shoe always tilts to the side. It never stays up right and it bothers me. It's like the tongue wasn't stitched on correctly.

Back
Top Bottom