THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
like from retailers... trying to avoid the hassle of ebay
Depends what you are looking for. Some elite highs have been popping up at the outlets recently for as low as 130 (the green ones).
Peep last month's outlet thread and keep your eyes on this month's thread.

I've seem the victories? I think (volt) for 80 at some outlets lately
Depends what you are looking for. Some elite highs have been popping up at the outlets recently for as low as 130 (the green ones).
Peep last month's outlet thread and keep your eyes on this month's thread.
Appreciate the help fellas...i actually like the victories so thats cool...and hopefully the kobe 11 bruce lees are as good as the 9s

Ima say 12 o'clock. No black flyknit overlay.
as soon as I posted it, I knew it was pretty obvious.. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Any of you guys ever sell on ebay? I just made my first sale through them and was wondering how long it takes for the money to become available? Thanks 

it takes A WHILE for new sellers. maybe like 3 wks at first. faster u ship, speeds up the process.

Last edited:
Anyone know where I can cop legit XDR version elites? I checked eBay, kixify and fc. Very difficult finding any in my size (11.5).

Anyone know where I can cop legit XDR version elites? I checked eBay, kixify and fc. Very difficult finding any in my size (11.5).
You might try looking on some of the sites based in Asia like Kicks-Crew. XDRs are more or less exclusively released in Asia, so I think you'd have better luck with that.

Back
Top Bottom