THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
GUYS I'm kinda freaking out right now, I bought a pair of Moonwalker lows and after getting them in my hand and looking at them a little closer im a little bit sceptical.
Heres my list of gripes as formed by the official images released on the launch calendar:
On Nikes official images there is a pull tab and mine doesn't have a pull tab.
On the official images, the insole is black, but mine is purple.
On the official images, the flywire and laces are black, but on my pair they are both purple.

Im not sure if they are real or not. 
Thanks in advance

Pics?

chachi1001 chachi1001

Pics like he said

But from ur description, sounds ok. There were no pull tabs on released version.

Laces were purple. Can't recall insole color.

Fakes are very obvious if u look at toe box.

thank you. 
@chachi1001

Pics like he said

But from ur description, sounds ok. There were no pull tabs on released version.

Laces were purple. Can't recall insole color.

Fakes are very obvious if u look at toe box.
Thank you. Why were the pictures on the launch calendar different than the actual shoes that released? That makes no sense

What are the dots on the kobe 9's sole?
This was from Nike's description of the Masterpiece, not sure if its the same across the board on every pair though:

[h2]"Eric Avar: “Let’s include the Kobe code.”[/h2]

Performance result: Small details matter, both in basketball and design. The Kobe code is featured on each shoe, both on the lateral (outside) and medial (inside) sides of the midsole.  Code on lateral side translates to: ‘Masterpiece.’ Code on medial side translates to ‘Veni, vidi, vici,' an inspirational Latin phrase that translates to “I came, I saw, I conquered.”

I personally think the 11 won't equal the 9, even with Tinker at the helm could be wrong but I don't see it happening

What are the dots on the kobe 9's sole?

This was from Nike's description of the Masterpiece, not sure if its the same across the board on every pair though:

[h2]"Eric Avar: “Let’s include the Kobe code.”[/h2]

Performance result: Small details matter, both in basketball and design. The Kobe code is featured on each shoe, both on the lateral (outside) and medial (inside) sides of the midsole.  Code on lateral side translates to: ‘Masterpiece.’ Code on medial side translates to ‘Veni, vidi, vici,' an inspirational Latin phrase that translates to “I came, I saw, I conquered.”
Yep, it's the Kobe Code. They've had it as a detail since the Kobe 5. Every model has said something different. 5s said "Heart", 6s "Black Mamba", etc.

Guys, I need help pls. Can you guys help me find Kobe 9 elite black/white, masterpiece, inspiration or detail? I've been looking for these but I seem to only find them on eBay and they all are marked up ridiculously. Thanks
High-top

Last edited:
Guys, I need help pls. Can you guys help me find Kobe 9 elite black/white, masterpiece, inspiration or detail? I've been looking for these but I seem to only find them on eBay and they all are marked up ridiculously. Thanks
High-top
those are gone from retailers.  it's either ebay or consignements or social media.

Back
Top Bottom