THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Fellas my girl surprised me with the WTK over the weekend. Got them for really cheap. I had to take a collection pic. The only pair left that I want is the details but I'm not really worried if I get them or not.

Fellas my girl surprised me with the WTK over the weekend. Got them for really cheap. I had to take a collection pic. The only pair left that I want is the details but I'm not really worried if I get them or not.
Got Dayme. Em Christmas' stay neck-breaking. Can't believe it's been a year already. 

May that collection last long, my dude. 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Still only have yet to wear my MPs. I have rocked every other pair that I have.

i just cant bring myself to do it. 

Gave em a call; they do take phone orders, although my size (13) was unavailable.
Repped nonetheless for the lookout. :smokin

Sorry man, grabbed the 13. There was one last 12 and a couple 14s. They fit pretty snug so I didn't want to risk the 12.

Wrentham MA Nike outlet was the location.

So glad I didn't purchase them for retail saved around 105.

Sorry man, grabbed the 13. There was one last 12 and a couple 14s. They fit pretty snug so I didn't want to risk the 12.

Wrentham MA Nike outlet was the location.

So glad I didn't purchase them for retail saved around 105.
Can't get mad at that. Eat, my dude. 

Wow this thread is still poppin', I'm just mad I got-got thinking I would need all these pairs. I think I just got caught up in the hype of the masterpieces. And I just kept on buying them. Smh.

Check your local Ross. I went today and they happened to have a Kobe IX low in white with navy blue in my size. I guess it's a TB, i've never seen it before but looks like a few are popping up on ebay. 

This is my first IX, i'm excited to try them out.

Back
Top Bottom