THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Oh, yeah I don't get their intentions either. I would think Nike is trying to market the EM low to the people who aren't willing to jump into the next price tier... but $160 is still a lot.
Yep fam exactly. And even if they were trying to target Kobe fans not willing to spend a lot, they already have the Venomenon 4s for that. So I'm confused to say the least. :lol:

Well I just called DSM, and you were right about DSM doing one per person per day.

lol, I don't know man, the black and white pairs were both sitting right there on the raffle table when you sign up.

I tell no lies!!!

idk man, i wasnt looking at those weak colorways, i thought it was simply a promotional display for the GR versions that would drop alongside the masterpieces.... like a raffle for the masterpieces, and then those two GR's would be available to the "line outside" who didnt get the MP's... idk.
Update on this. Went to DSM during my lunch break, and 2 employees there both told me they are only taking one entry per person. Called DSM again to double check this, and a different person from who I talked to this morning (sounded like the manager) picked up and told me it's one entry per person, not per day. He also said he'd be telling the rest of his staff that so that everyone's only getting one entry.

Wild looking shoes are what gets this guy in threads, not sure if he owns any GR's.
Let that man cook 
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom