THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Where are people getting the info that these are a GR? Are you all guessing or do you have solid info saying otherwise?

Back to the Sneaks...

$225 will definitely have MOST Ppl changing their tune drastically. Lol

Me... just waiting for even a Teaser of the Official LOWS.

One of these days, I guess... 
nerd.gif

The elites will hit outlets thats for sure.

These are a GR, any GR at 200+ will see the florescent lights of a factory store.

Now when and where is the real question.
What's your source for saying they're a GR? Pretty much all of the people with inside info who've posted so far in this thread have said the elite/flyknit versions of the 9s will be limited.

I've never been so happy to be wrong about prices. Except for the fact that more of you are going to be going after my size 12...

What's your source for saying they're a GR? Pretty much all of the people with inside info who've posted so far in this thread have said the elite/flyknit versions of the 9s will be limited.
I've only heard of "limited" from JM and one other non-verified member. I think JM also said only 5 cws in the elites. Maybe things have changed since initial info leaked. 

All I'm saying is for 275 a pop I'll not buy 3 pairs and buy a 60" TV and keep the change. Those prices are something else

Does anyone know how limited the kobe 9 elites are going to be? Are the masterminds prelude numbers? Then there are the two exclusive colorways to mercer and dsm. Then how limited will the asg kobe be? Thank you

I've only heard of "limited" from JM and one other non-verified member. I think JM also said only 5 cws in the elites. Maybe things have changed since initial info leaked. 
Zero complaints from me if they were widely available, just makes them easier to scoop. I just haven't heard of anyone who's consistently dropped legit info saying the flyknit highs would be GR, just that they'd be limited. Big question is how limited is limited.

Evert high color can't be that limited. Limited would be the nrg colors. I think the masterpiece won't be that hard to get if you have a decent footlocker.

Really hoping my friends can come through on these, love the look of white flyknit shoes,  if he can't i'll have to settle with the Detail

Back
Top Bottom