THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
So I had my boy in NOLA hunting for my size. He finds the last size at HoH but doesn't have enough $ for em and doesn't have a PayPal card. So I have my girl scoop them but she says it came in the white box. Personally, I'd rather pay retail for the white box pair than pay resale for a box + card.

Today, he calls me saying his dude at HoH called him asking if he was still looking for "that size." Some1 granny returned em b/c they were the wrong shoe. He gets them but I had already told em I had ol girl get the whitebox for me. Now he wants to flip.  I'm trying to convince him to just take my white box pair and send me over the box+card pair but DIS NUCCA is so set on making his resale $. If it were the other way around I would just throw my nig that favor, but he's in a situation with his car etc etc. Do you guys think its even that much difference in what people would be willing to pay? I mean yes if I pay top dollar I dont want the white box but some people just want the shoes man. I'm disappointed in dude to say the least, but I respect the hustle.

That's not your boy if he's not helping you out. Reevaluate things.

I don't understand too much why people ask opinions on trades... It's all personal opinion. Which pair would you rather have?

And that pair for $300 isn't bad... I just passed on a pair for $325 a few hours ago. Too much **** drops too often to be paying that much over retail.

Anyone in the DMV do not deal with NT reckoning. He claims to work at HOH in Annapolis. He was supposedly going to grab me 2 pairs of the asg. When I asked for him to send me pictures of the shoes. He sent me a picture of the masterpieces. And he told me he plans to scam people on here.

Anyone in the DMV do not deal with NT reckoning. He claims to work at HOH in Annapolis. He was supposedly going to grab me 2 pairs of the asg. When I asked for him to send me pictures of the shoes. He sent me a picture of the masterpieces. And he told me he plans to scam people on here.

Haha dude trolled the hell outta me. He said he was gonna get me a 12 in the ASG. I ask for an invoice and he's like I don't actually have them. Oh well.

Wh
Haha dude trolled the hell outta me. He said he was gonna get me a 12 in the ASG. I ask for an invoice and he's like I don't actually have them. Oh well.

It's not even that he had them or not. When I asked for a picture of the asg, he sent me the masterpieces haha.

Damn missed the restock badly. Wasn't stuck to the computer today like last Sunday :smh: Hopefully more will pop back up *wishful thinking

Gotta wait til Tuesday for my Devotions to arrive from NDC. So far, I only have the MPs in my possession
I never thought I'd say this...

The 14s need a bigger box
laugh.gif

Damn missed the restock badly. Wasn't stuck to the computer today like last Sunday :smh: Hopefully more will pop back up *wishful thinking

You really didn't miss anything... shoes sold out in a couple mins. There were probably only a few pairs I'm guessing.

Back
Top Bottom