THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Wish Japan had our stocks of Kobe IX. Not selling here until next month.
ohwell.gif
Do NDC Japan ship to other asian country? Harigato!

It's a draw for the MP or Devotion for me.  I can't decide either.  Problem is, for the MP, each shoe is different.  If I got a pair of MPs with a lot of purple, I'd probably like it better than the Maestros, but the Maestros have gold highlights and gitd sole.  I can't pick one over the other.  Another good question is.... do you guys like the Kobe 9 better than the Kobe 8?

Kobe 9 and LeBron 11 are the best shoes Nike has made in almost a decade. Remind me of the late 90s. These are two special shoes

Didnt know they offer instore pickup for these? At Ftl?
Damn, store didn't either. But the real problem was that the store sold all theirs via tickets. Had the store done first come first serve, I probably would've scored. I'll try to get the Laker colorway but simply to sell. I've always liked Kobe, but I can't do the Lakers colored shoes as a Bulls fan.

@TheWayne832  this isn't the best way to make friends on NT
i always keep things like that in mind when helping a NTer. Mentioned earlier i have an extra pair of Maestros for sale for retail+shipping. I get bombarded with messages about them, But like always, i did research and background stuff. And majority of these people that messaged me are only looking to resell or use as a trade bait or already have a pair or 2 of the Maestros. Good thing i did it, and now my extra pair of Maestros is going towards a member who really wants it for himself. 

Last edited:
if anybody at lenox can grab me a sz11 or 11.5, I can meet you later today.

People like us go to work monday to friday have no shot at this soft release :smh:

Exactly dudes in the thread acting like they will help NT out when I PM them they basically giving prices I can get on the bay.

i always keep things like that in mind when helping a NTer. Mentioned earlier i have an extra pair of Maestros for sale for retail+shipping. I get bombarded with messages about them, But like always, i did research and background stuff. And majority of these people that messaged me are only looking to resell or use as a trade bait or already have a pair or 2 of the Maestros. Good thing i did it, and now my extra pair of Maestros is going towards a member who really wants it for himself. 
That's the way to do it.. You could have resold them for yourself.. Why would I want to sell you my extra pair for you just to sell them for a bigger profit... These new members..

hope sneaker.st gets a move on and ships these out. getting antsy after seeing Demar rocking em. they look great. They really do feel much better, but need some serious break in time. My MPs feel really good now. traction could still be better, really dissappointed after the 8 was pretty much a FLAWLESS VICTORY. but... yeah. Might sell off my LBJ GK and pick up a second pair of maestros (providing the first one form sneaker.st really comes through.)

Anybody know what socks Demar is wearing, is that the black/Mint NBA asg socks?

hope sneaker.st gets a move on and ships these out. getting antsy after seeing Demar rocking em. they look great. They really do feel much better, but need some serious break in time. My MPs feel really good now. traction could still be better, really dissappointed after the 8 was pretty much a FLAWLESS VICTORY. but... yeah. Might sell off my LBJ GK and pick up a second pair of maestros (providing the first one form sneaker.st really comes through.)

Anybody know what socks Demar is wearing, is that the black/Mint NBA asg socks?

Yeah. The socks are up on NBAstore.com and Eastbay I believe.

Back
Top Bottom