THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Still looking for that size 12  
mad.gif

@tatmantall  I've been wondering about the sneaker.st pre-order as well. Literally just checked sneaker.st twitter and they said all Gumbo Collection pre-orders just shipped.  Tracking will be emailed shortly 
smokin.gif

hope sneaker.st gets a move on and ships these out. getting antsy after seeing Demar rocking em. they look great. They really do feel much better, but need some serious break in time. My MPs feel really good now. traction could still be better, really dissappointed after the 8 was pretty much a FLAWLESS VICTORY. but... yeah. Might sell off my LBJ GK and pick up a second pair of maestros (providing the first one form sneaker.st really comes through.)

Anybody know what socks Demar is wearing, is that the black/Mint NBA asg socks?
I already got my shipping information from sneaker.st. check your email.

@tatmantall
 I've been wondering about the sneaker.st pre-order as well. Literally just checked sneaker.st twitter and they said all Gumbo Collection pre-orders just shipped.  Tracking will be emailed shortly :smokin
Like dude said check your email bud, they are on the way! I think I am gonna double up. dont really like the feel of the lebron XI so they are gonna be put up as soon as I receive em.

Ayee. I just called Lenox mall champs and they said they should be getting their shipment in today for those who are in Atlanta.

if anybody at lenox can grab me a sz11 or 11.5, I can meet you later today.

People like us go to work monday to friday have no shot at this soft release :smh:

I do wonder how so many are available during work hours Monday-Friday.

Last edited:
@illistic...best shot of the asg 9s ive seen..they look great on court too...glad I copped, pretty excited to see em in person

Last edited:
Trying to use bamboo xx8 as trade bait for all stars
some might not think thats fair but I would honestly do that if I had an extra pair I had grabbed at retail just because I love to ball in the XX8. greatest bball shoe ever as far as im concerned.

Exactly dudes in the thread acting like they will help NT out when I PM them they basically giving prices I can get on the bay.

Been spendin most our lives living in the reseller's paradise. Power and the money, money and the power. That use to be the jam. Gotta open up spotify listen to that ****z!

I have a ASG size 9.5 , looking for a size 9.   If anyone has info or wants to trade, PM me.    much appreciated.  I would take MP size 9 as well...just looking to hoop in these.  The 9.5 foot slides too much

Last edited:

i always keep things like that in mind when helping a NTer. Mentioned earlier i have an extra pair of Maestros for sale for retail+shipping. I get bombarded with messages about them, But like always, i did research and background stuff. And majority of these people that messaged me are only looking to resell or use as a trade bait or already have a pair or 2 of the Maestros. Good thing i did it, and now my extra pair of Maestros is going towards a member who really wants it for himself. 
Respect man.  I went on ebay last night and there are hundreds of Maestros for resale.  It is so sad to see these sitting up there when other people could have had them for retail who really wanted them for themselves.  Pisses me off, but what can you do except not buy form them and help the good people.  I'm thinking about starting a site for retail price traders and sellers.  That would help kill all these rape resellers.  Wouldn't it?

Back
Top Bottom