THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
From what I was told HoH State street received the KD's and LeBron's but no Kobes 
mean.gif

the reason you have glass ankles is because you wear braces. people think that ankle braces prevent sprains, but they don't. braces are really only supposed to be used when you're injured. if you don't have a sprain, play without them to strengthen your ligaments. stronger ligaments = less chance of sprains.
a trainer at my gym gave me this advise 6 years ago and it works

this is definitely true, and its not like im turnin my ankles over everytime i play,

but those times that you fall or step on someones foot, the braces, have def saved me from crutches

dont have time for that, esp when its recreational ball nowadays

Kobes changed from arriving today to tomorrow 
mean.gif
, ups getting my hopes in lure of that 2 day early arrival 

I HATE UPS SO MUCH. they are the worst shipping company I have ever dealt with. 9 times this has happened to me on different occasions. Early delivery or not, it seems like theres always problems with them delivering. And the 9 times that happened, 3 times has been delivery to previous addressed or different addresses. One time they lost a package. Twice they charged me customs fees. 

And you know what makes this worse? These were ordered along with the gator king lebrons TOGETHER. They were shipped at the same time and arrived at the same shipping center stops each step. My lebrons were delivered today but my kobes weren't. WTF is up with that? I wish I can choose a different shipping company when I checkout on NDC

Are there any better pics of the Details out there besides the uv light pics from the unveiling event and those basic white background pics SN posted?

anyone gonna try the different laces on one shoe and leave the og laces on the other?

I did that. I posted a pic when I did it. I wanted to see which ones were better. I think I may leave the original laces in both shoes tho.

Last edited:

Kobes changed from arriving today to tomorrow 
mean.gif
, ups getting my hopes in lure of that 2 day early arrival 
Can't believe that crap just happened to me too. UPS is absolutely the worse shipping method ever.

You can, they use FedEx for expedited deliveries.
Yeah but it is much more expensive. As if spending $245 for basketball shoes wasn't enough. I'm talking about choosing free shipping with different companies. Some sites offer that and the price is around the same as UPS Ground

I'm not sure if they are very limited or if the purchases were all made mostly by resellers because there are hundreds of them listed online on ebay.  Thoughts?
^^^YUP!  My boy at Nike said they aren't very limited at all, it's just the demand was high people bought multiple pairs.  He said in a sense, they were a GR and that every store got at least 20 pair guaranteed, which is why I don't believe FTL Lenox only got 12 pair.  

^^^YUP!  My boy at Nike said they aren't very limited at all, it's just the demand was high people bought multiple pairs.  He said in a sense, they were a GR and that every store got at least 20 pair guaranteed, which is why I don't believe FTL Lenox only got 12 pair.  
Your boy is wrong. Maybe the stores around you got 20 pairs. But stores around me got 9-11 pairs. Came straight out of the big UPS box 

Your boy is wrong. Maybe the stores around you got 20 pairs. But stores around me got 9-11 pairs. Came straight out of the big UPS box 
that's probably half the shipment. If all this was from weather delays don't you think there will be late arriving cases?

Back
Top Bottom