THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

laugh.gif
 because everyone is abusing it and trying to get a free code out of everything. Like the prelude 8's for example, EVERY one knows each and all the preludes are MSRP by Nike at $200, but they probably accidentally printed a regular kobe 8 label and it read $140.00. Everyone in the prelude thread was asking for a discount code as if they were wronged by Nike even though they knew the MSRP of a pair of preludes.
FWIW  I got back like $40  through pp on the gs prelude VIs from nike because they had $95 on the website 
laugh.gif
 it really is just a lottery of which CS rep you talk to...
Also they made a new policy of not giving any coupon codes for launch items even if its missing stuff since it cannot be proven.
I hope some people that aren't hard into the resell will send items back and actually make Nike address the inconsistencies

Last edited:

FWIW  I got back like $40  through pp on the gs prelude VIs from nike because they had $95 on the website 
laugh.gif
 it really is just a lottery of which CS rep you talk to...
But thats a different story, the prelude 6's are supposed to be priced at $125 but they made a mistake at pricing them at $95 ON the actual product page, but once you checkout, they charge you $125. Thats completely arguable for a refund of the difference. But the MSRP tag is not a lot you can do.  The reps gets trained to handle situations with responses that will deter you from trying again.

apparently the manager at HoH in the DMV was being shady and gave all the pairs to the employees

luckily my boy grabbed the last size 11 and is hooking me up

now just gotta find a size swap for a 10 or 10.5 
ohwell.gif

But thats a different story, the prelude 6's are supposed to be priced at $125 but they made a mistake at pricing them at $95 ON the actual product page, but once you checkout, they charge you $125. Thats completely arguable for a refund of the difference. But the MSRP tag is not a lot you can do.  The reps gets trained to handle situations with responses that will deter you from trying again.
No other retailer or manufacturer in the world would approach that situation with the arrogance of Nike, Inc.

IMO, they own the mistake and eat it. they did this with the YOTH Jordan jackets too. tags came $399 but Nike wanted $599...

Last edited:
Yeah the box is huge. Much bigger than the Kobe VII Supreme boxes. But it doesn't mess up the stack since I have 3 Supremes

Smallest size I have had the biggest box
im speech less...

the terrible quality control has gotten out of hand

also, ive noticed the strip on the sides of each shoe, the strip is different lengths, also ive heard people say that their pair of kobe ix elites are different heights, the mismatched MP tounge on an Gumbo League Kobe is UNEXUSEABLE, and now nike not  giving everyone their Tarot card and boxes..... SMH... @nike, SMH

Last edited:

apparently the manager at HoH in the DMV was being shady and gave all the pairs to the employees

ohwell.gif
lame... called multiple times and they said they did not know what they were doing with the left overs and that they were sold out. =.=

So....

Earlier this week I had a deal in place to swap my CG XI for the ASG's. Dude asked me to throw $50 on top of it and i said F that.

Yesterday I was on my way to swap my ASG Kobe 8's + $75 for the IX's and dude tells me last second that he already flipped em.

I just pulled the trigger on $350 shipped. I'm so excited to finally have these on the way.

happy.gif

got my ndc ASG pair with the box, laces, and card.

friend of mine told me he didnt get the box.. or the card.

Well for one, if you didn't get the gumbo box you ain't getting the card. That's a duh. If you got a white box you ain't getting the card. However if you got the gumbo box but no card then that's just messed up on Nikes behalf.

Last edited:
The normal kobe box was too small for my 14s...had to squish them in there lengthwise. Now the gumbo box is too narrow and it crunches the ankles
laugh.gif

ohwell.gif
Sent you a PM
nerd.gif

got my ndc ASG pair with the box, laces, and card.

friend of mine told me he didnt get the box.. or the card.
I would have been salty if I didnt get the extra laces, so dope...Kobe 9 asg has one of the best lace & alt. lace sets ive seen

the box and card are dope too tho

Back
Top Bottom