THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

lame... called multiple times and they said they did not know what they were doing with the left overs and that they were sold out. =.=
yeah i been calling them for the past 2 days and everytime it was "nah we didn't get our shipment"

luckily my boy works at the finishline right across and got the manager to give up the last pair

San Diego to LA?! my god thats a long way.. but if you have to drive four+ hours for a shoe, this is a good one

..just got my pair from nike, pretty amazing shoe
San Diego to LA is only about an hour to an hour and a half max. I drive from Long Beach to San Diego all the time and it takes me an hour and a half to two hours max. I'd gladly take that drive if I can get Kobe 9 MP for under $350.

Reactions: lyl
Man there are sooo many ASGs sitting on ebay with the reserve not met in my size. I'm trying to figure out what the hell these reserve prices are. #Maddening

thats a real good picture. I can never get my shoes to glow that hard. I've "charged" them too, leaving them in the sun and using bright LED lights, it's bright for 5 seconds and it dims immediately, not enough time to snap a good picture. Does the lace tips glow from the original laces?
Use a blacklight! and the extra laces have gitd speckles, while the ones that come on have gitd tips! 

I just got some Devotions in an 11. I like the MP's more. Would anyone be interested in trading? Mine just came in today. Cool box, extra laces and the card. 

Mike

Just got the asg delivered. Sick shoe. Nothing missing from my box thankfully. Sucks to hear others didn't get what they paid for. Next on the list is details or mp restock haha. Hope everyone enjoys the shoe!

Oh yeah box is effin huge!

Last edited:
btw if anyone didn't get a box/card/laces with there, talk to chat and try to get that 15% off code! 

*slide it my way if you dont need :wink: 

@MattSOS  said kobe 9 asg release was tiny (didn't give a #) compared to 30k for both lebron and kds...that counts all sizes, according to his twitter.....please disregard if it was already posted....so i guess resale prices are dictated by availability

Last edited:
i-235-620x412.jpg

Does it look like the Inspirations have some colors on them other than yellow or is it just yellow and black?

btw if anyone didn't get a box/card/laces with there, talk to chat and try to get that 15% off code! 

*slide it my way if you dont need :wink: 
just talked with them about a paint chip on the infrared 6's and they gave me a 10% off code lol so above reason should be good enough for a code! 

S/o to steven! 

Last edited:
I really hope I can get a pair of the ASG. I'm hoping I can sell my xmas lights 8's for some money towards the ASG. I personally like the 9 ASG better than my xmas lights

Lol, yea I know those sizes are hard. This is the first time I've actually been searching and searching and I see none. I feel like I'm a size 18 right now lol

Can anyone make out the colorway DeRozen is hooping in tonight? Looks black on outside and more colorful on the inside...

Back
Top Bottom