THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Yeah,I get that... but what's up with it was it scrapped or what? Guess I should have been more direct in my questioning.

Last edited:
Yeah,I get that... but what's up with it was it scrapped or what? Guess I should have been more direct in my questioning.

That sample for the low Engineered Mesh pair. As far as we know, they're still set to release alongside the mid/high pair.

Gotcha, that is what I figured. So it would make sense to presume that the high will be based off that same silhouette right? Doesn't seem like there should be as much anticipation, let alone some of the flat out cluelessness that seems to be plaguing many, with respect to how the shoe will turn out if this is still what is known... When I followed before (I.e. The all black 7 wear test) the shoes don't fall too terribly far from these leaked pics. Just saying, material may change , ankle support may move further up but I wouldn't look for it to be to great of an exaggeration from this unless a completely new concept was implemented.

yeah... that shoe would look great in doused in kerosene and set ablaze. take it on over to the appropriate thread please, its hurting my eyes.
I actually don't mind those hypperevs, but I had to laugh at this 
laugh.gif

Gotcha, that is what I figured. So it would make sense to presume that the high will be based off that same silhouette right? Doesn't seem like there should be as much anticipation, let alone some of the flat out cluelessness that seems to be plaguing many, with respect to how the shoe will turn out if this is still what is known... When I followed before (I.e. The all black 7 wear test) the shoes don't fall too terribly far from these leaked pics. Just saying, material may change , ankle support may move further up but I wouldn't look for it to be to great of an exaggeration from this unless a completely new concept was implemented.

The Mid (High?) apparently looks like a tall flyknit sock :lol:

The sole is the same though (someone posted a quick strike teaser of a clear outsole with pretty much the same shape as the wear test)

Lol the hyper rev looks dope to me its like the next evolution of the 2k4.

That shoulda been kobe 9 but you know nike. Always tryna make a buck with gimmicks to justify high *** prices

Last edited:
This thread is straight comical. Once dude decides the time is right to post a pic please mods can y'all make a Vol 2 Kobe 9 thread?

Goddamn fiends in here for a PIC! Dudes paying for kicks with EBT and now offering paypal for a damn sample photo?!

Y'all can blame these very cats for the price hikes, cause Nike knows the thirst levels out here...

This thread is straight comical. Once dude decides the time is right to post a pic please mods can y'all make a Vol 2 Kobe 9 thread?

Goddamn fiends in here for a PIC! Dudes paying for kicks with EBT and now offering paypal for a damn sample photo?!

Y'all can blame these very cats for the price hikes, cause Nike knows the thirst levels out here...
Not surprise. There are some hardcore shoes geeks out there.

Isn't the point of not exposing the pic is because it could get somebody in trouble? If that's true, what's the difference between now and December 5th? 

There will be a lot of people with an opportunity to see and/or possibly take pics that week...thus, you can't narrow down the leak to one or a small number of people...

JM

Even if Nike could narrow it down, what can they do without proof of who took the pic? Fire everyone who's seen or worked on the shoe? Then they'll have a lawsuit on their hands. The bottom of the shoe has been posted, has anyone been fired because of that? I'm really interested in what legally Nike could do to anyone if the pic got out. Since some of you have Nike connects could you ask how Nike goes about finding out and exactly what the penalty is?

HyperRev looks like a shoe for kids. I couldn't actually see any grown man wearing those, IMO.

JM, does that mean we will see actually pics sometime early Dec.?

I don't expect my question to be answered because there is no rational answer. The only thing they could do is punish everyone or illegally go through people's personal phone or email. Either way Nike will have a lawsuit on there hands. Besides the pics have apparently been leaked anyway and as a consumer with no Nike connects I honestly don't care if someone "gets in trouble". That's on them for leaking the pics to begin with knowing what could happen if it was posted.

Lol the Hyper Rev looks dope to me its like the next evolution of the 2K4.

That shoulda been Kobe 9 but you know nike. Always tryna make a buck with gimmicks to justify high *** prices
Truer Words have Never Been Spoken. Nike is the KING of Gimmicks... and Missed Opportunities.

People are dogging those Hyper Rev's but if they were named the "Zoom Huarache 2K14"... yall would be ALL OVER EM. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom