THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Your right... Secretly we all think their beautiful. It's a giant conspiracy. Can we please move the Hyperpuke discussion to its appropriate thread now?

The retro Kobe line is supposed to start off with the ZK1 "Prelude" in early December, so it's possible Nike will be doing some sort of big event like they've been doing recently to showcase everything, including the IX...

That's probably what he meant. He's more than willing to post the pic on Dec 5 probably because he knows **** ain't gonna matter then :lol:

^ sounds about right. I'm gonna try to get the WTKs and retro k1s since they both release (rumored to) on the same weekend

I'm surprised the pic hasn't been posted yet... Good job to those that have seen it and have kept their word. But one is bound to sell out.

I'm surprised the pic hasn't been posted yet... Good job to those that have seen it and have kept their word. But one is bound to sell out.

damn bro, thought you retired or something hehe... will you start posting those epic on the feet pics if you like the 9? haha

I am very immersed with those who saw and are keeping their lips shut.

But the anticipation is killing me.

:tongue:

damn bro, thought you retired or something hehe... will you start posting those epic on the feet pics if you like the 9? haha

I been buying shoes/Kobes still. Just more selective now, than before.

But yes, I'm liking the 9s. (Don't think I'll get in trouble by saying the visible carbon fiber print is my favorite part of the shoe).

:pimp: ;hat

I'm so excited bros. Getting hard to control this thirst.
tumblr_mc3hg5VpQP1qcy0p7o1_500.gif

I finally got to see them, but was asked not to give the picture out...  I know it's just a pic of a shoe, but the person asked me not to show it

Last edited:
I'd like to hear your thoughts as well grizz...

And NK... Give em a chance bro. When have Kobes disappointed? Honestly.

nk i think you might. 

s dubi to be honest i still really don't know what to think right now.. i was like
eek.gif
 i will say that i think they're a strictly for ball shoe and not for casual wear at all.. i would have to see them in person and try them on tho to really make the final decision about the casual wear.. i think they will be great for balling in tho

Last edited:
I have always thought Kobe's had zero-casual wear appeal, but that's just my opinion... the IX even more so

I think Jordans have a lot of casual appeal, foams, pennys, even some LeBrons..

But this Kobe IX I just don't see people wearing it casually. Its like a bootie

I think Jordans have a lot of casual appeal, foams, pennys, even some LeBrons..

But this Kobe IX I just don't see people wearing it casually. Its like a bootie

i agree. it's like walking around with some nike air mag's

the mid/low will be fine for casual though.

Back
Top Bottom