THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Man if they give us the 8 treatment again on the laker CWs, I'll be hot.

Just from looking at them I think the comfort will be A-1. A dream on the court.

Last edited:
I think I might hold back on buying any 9s at first... I want to see what kind of cws we get before taking the plunge.

no Lakers colourway again? u mean even upcoming colourway still no Lakers?
I have no info on colorways... But 7s hardly had any, and 8s none at all. I'm not counting on anything. Pic I've seen, isn't a Laker cw.

What are the details on the 9s? I can draw something up. I was actually spot on when the LeBron X details and deconstructed image was put out. 
laugh.gif

What are the details on the 9s? I can draw something up. I was actually spot on when the LeBron X details and deconstructed image was put out. :lol:

It's a few pages worth of info bro. You may have to thumb through a few pages in the thread. We have described all we can without actually posting the pic.

So is this Nike's shoe to combat all those sky high basketball shoes by other brands like the 28's and crew

Slant the ankle area back, think boxing shoe. Flyknit pattern is a lil different, but def getting close.

So is this Nike's shoe to combat all those sky high basketball shoes by other brands like the 28's and crew

i dunno but under armour is bad *** when it comes to highs. just wish they didnt slap that huge under armour logo on them all the time

So when is this pic supposed to be released ? cause i know this thread is gonna blow up as soon as it does.. alot of people are gonna be in shock

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom