THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
You win 
laugh.gif

- a low top wouldn't cause a healthy achilles to just rupture on a move like that. his body was beat up last season, muscles in the leg supporting the achilles were weak so it went.

- the boot version we saw was to give extra support to the achilles in the early stages of the rehab.

i'm gonna take a wild guess here, but he most likely wore a regular pair of kobe 8's when he was practicing with the team.
the lakers twitter pictures shoe him at practice wearing 8s(purple fades.)

truly believe kobe 9s will be mid tops. kobe definitely needs added protection to his achilles from intended and or inadvertent kicks from players trying to defend kobe.

truly believe kobe 9s will be mid tops. kobe definitely needs added protection to his achilles from intended and or inadvertent kicks from players trying to defend kobe.

U can catch me hanging on that limb as well.

Players are grimy in any sport.

Chris Paul got kicked in the face.

Wade caused Rondos arm to bend the other way.

W/e lineman fell on Carson Palmers knee/leg on purpose.

Just a few examples.

My man you are definately going out on a limb on that one...

Wade is the dirtiest player of this generation tho

Dude is a goon that gets preferential treatment which is the worstq

Oh God I was just having the same convo the other night to my fam about Wades dirtyness

That dude is ruthless

He created The Masked Mamba gotta give him credit for that tho lol

He can't guard Kobe, never has been able to

looks like the 9s have socks built in to them.. question though, you guys think nike recommend wearing socks with them? i see a lot of people not wearing any with the fk frees... like the fk free was designed to do away with wearing socks

looks like the 9s have socks built in to them.. question though, you guys think nike recommend wearing socks with them? i see a lot of people not wearing any with the fk frees... like the fk free was designed to do away with wearing socks

I aint trying to have any if my shoes smelling so socks are a must probably no shows with these if they are as high as others say

^^ or nike's gonna be selling their own mamba 9s foot powder/deodorant along with these to discourage sock-wearing lol

The FK Free can  be worn with socks and not affect performance. Why wouldn't you be able to do the same with the KB9? 

Yeah I'm definitely wearing socks with these, whether or not they were designed to be worn with them or not :lol:. I can only imagine how those things would smell after a couple weeks let alone after balling in them :x

Last edited:
Yeah I'm definitely wearing socks with these, whether or not they were designed to be worn with them or not :lol:. I can only imagine how those things would smell after a couple weeks let alone after balling in them :x

Exactly i thought the point of socks was purely hygienic, as they can be washed, thats why i thought flyknit was a gimmick, i don't wear socks for performance

I'd be ok with a built in sock.

Can't get down with ballin w/o socks..

Crazy question maybe, but is it kinda gonna be like the 7 sock insole thing??

Hope not. The 7 "sock" was pointless, would think this would offer more support, or I guess I should say... I would hope it offers more ankle support

nike is selling $16 kobe socks to go with every single CW of the 8 and people are buying them. there's no way in hell they make a sockless shoe.

Where is this "built in sock" talk coming from? Are you all saying that because of the comparisons to the Flyknit Free? That still isn't a built in sock.

Back
Top Bottom