THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Walked into a store & they only had 1 pair left, in my size too! Had to be done haha.
congradulations!!!!

I like to always check my local champs and finishlines cuz  you never know If there is a sneaker left unclaimed from raffles or simply returned...

I kid you not, I walked into fnsline yesterday and they hada returned size 8 Jordan 6 infared... I wear a 12.5-13, so it wouldn't fit, and I left it there for some lucky fella, I aint gunna scoop em up to resell... I just aint like that

Last edited:

I'm still waiting on you to prove your point about me being ignorant on the Inspirations sitting in the US. The Inspirations did sit in a few stores across the US, which means that the Perspectives can also sit as well considering they don't seem as limited IN THE US
I got my inspiration in a HOH I think a day after release by luck. Walked in, and it was on display and they had a 10.5 (wanted 11). And that wasn't the last one. I saw one still on display in another HOH 2 days ago. All the GS colorways are still on the shelves. yeah, the Inspiration cw is not that hot, plus the Kobe 9 Elite is still not that practical to everyone because they're too high-top. I like them though.

I got my inspiration in a HOH I think a day after release by luck. Walked in, and it was on display and they had a 10.5 (wanted 11). And that wasn't the last one. I saw one still on display in another HOH 2 days ago. All the GS colorways are still on the shelves. yeah, the Inspiration cw is not that hot, plus the Kobe 9 Elite is still not that practical to everyone because they're too high-top. I like them though.
and there so dang expensive too ... smh..

pretty much cost you a arm and a leg...

anyone remember when the kd ivs retailed for under 100$?

that was like millions of years ago

somewhere around this country, there will be a store with multiple pairs and sizes of the Perspectives on March 9th or later date. If they Pass release date and they're still on shelves, they are SITTING. Also to add to that, majority of people will go for the 3's this saturday. These Perspectives will be easy for anyone to get even if they miss the 8am drop, Sydney or not. 

Last edited:
congradulations!!!!

I like to always check my local champs and finishlines cuz  you never know If there is a sneaker left unclaimed from raffles or simply returned...

I kid you not, I walked into fnsline yesterday and they hada returned size 8 Jordan 6 infared... I wear a 12.5-13, so it wouldn't fit, and I left it there for some lucky fella, I aint gunna scoop em up to resell... I just aint like that

Lol word! I walked in & saw a sign for the Perspective being by raffle, & was gonna enter, then I seen the ones I copped & dude told me everybody asks for other sizes but it was the only pair they had at all.

I'm really hoping that the Low top elite is basically a basketball version of the Magista.

They are beautiful and the flyknit construction looks to be very similar.

FedEx held my Inspirations hostage for a day but I finally got em. Pics don't really do these justice, originally I didn't want them to have so much green but now I dig them as is. Ive always been a size 11 in previous models with the 8s being a bit snug, so the extra room in the toe box was perfect for me.

I'm still really hoping for a dope Purple colorway, something like the Fades from last year. I'm not feeling the Volt or the Pink on that Suns colorway so hopefully PJ was right and the best is yet to come.

View media item 844643

FedEx held my Inspirations hostage for a day but I finally got em. Pics don't really do these justice, originally I didn't want them to have so much green but now I dig them as is. Ive always been a size 11 in previous models with the 8s being a bit snug, so the extra room in the toe box was perfect for me.

I'm still really hoping for a dope Purple colorway, something like the Fades from last year. I'm not feeling the Volt or the Pink on that Suns colorway so hopefully PJ was right and the best is yet to come.
looks good.  i  will be receiving my on monday.  still on the fence about them but starting to like them more.

local meetup on the inspirations.

the bad luck 13 i ended up with ASG worked out by flying out the door for 400+ so i could easily scoop up my right size asg ^^

picking 'em up at the post office today then i'll do a lil collection pic

right now i've got all the kobes lol

but that's gonna change after the perspectives. taking a break til the detail (then i'll have to choose between those or my  kobe 2 preludes lol)

im scared to wear my masterpieces... i dropped more than i care too and they look like they're only going up.

im telling myself when i have my next big show and the weather isn't horrible i'll break out the mps but i got a decent enough deal on the inspirations n asgs i'll some on feet pics in my ratty cargo sweats or knee socks for yall haters later

Perspective on lock with employee discount.

pimp.gif
Same!  We gettin it!

somewhere around this country, there will be a store with multiple pairs and sizes of the Perspectives on March 9th or later date. If they Pass release date and they're still on shelves, they are SITTING. Also to add to that, majority of people will go for the 3's this saturday. These Perspectives will be easy for anyone to get even if they miss the 8am drop, Sydney or not. 
Still on that "sitting" topic huh? Well im glad they are still sitting/available cuz i just got shipping confirmation from DSG. From the restock yesterday. Thanx to bigj505.

Back
Top Bottom