THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
@vinotwofour
I wouldn't consider that sitting. Surprised someone who has been a part of the sneaker culture for so long would consider it so.
Example of a shoe sitting, Lebron XI Dunkman. The kicks dropped a couple months ago and has been marked down as low as $129 from $200, with still FSRs at certain spots. That's sitting.

Fair enough, the game has changed and the term of sitting has changed for me as well. Like I said in the previous post, my definition of sitting is different from some of you guys. I expect the Perspectives still obtainable am even after Saturday whether online or in store. I'm done arguing, no harm done. Carry on.

Now these perspectives this weekend, they might be sitting 
roll.gif

lol, jp man.  I have my pair of them regardless of if they're the most widely available one thus far.  I'm loving that blue and volt color combo!!

Ruined by it's own unique design??

Cmon bruh..

If u gonna find a reason to hate on the shoe, at least make it a better reason than that.

The only thing unique about that shoe is the c/w and I stick by what I said. "Hate" is a little too emotional of a word for me to use to describe what I think of a shoe too, that's your wording. They're a nice summer shoe, but they're lazy looking.

And also, the Inspirations are SITTING in London too.

Last edited:
Now these perspectives this weekend, they might be sitting :rofl:

lol, jp man.  I have my pair of them regardless of if they're the most widely available one thus far.  I'm loving that blue and volt color combo!!

Agreed, i am really looking forward to the perspectives. And with that, I just got 2 calls that I won the raffle for them. Waiting for that infrared 3's call as well

Agreed, i am really looking forward to the perspectives. And with that, I just got 2 calls that I won the raffle for them. Waiting for that infrared 3's call as well
Congrats!  It's always good winning those raffles, these Perspectives are gonna POP nicely!

cuz some people feel they get big by talking down other members calling them new sneaker heads and calling them teenagers
man what a shame. im pretty sure most of us on here are in our 20's.. not too many teenagers can afford all these $225 pairs of shoes.
Yeah it is a shame. At the end of the day its an online forum and people feel they can talk all the **** they want from behind a computer screen. Just like those people that road rage and talk **** out of their cars bc they know they're safe and protected with the windows up and doors locked lmao.

I never did pay any mind to that corn ball **** and never will. There is a real world out there...

Last edited:
Navster, did you enter any raffles for the perspectives? NTNY and 21mercer never did the RSVP so it's gotta be fcfs. I got 2 calls for the perspectives and the employee told me that no one signed up for my size so I won by default lol. I'm only getting one pair though so I don't need to try NDC this Saturday. and like you said in the PM, I hate waiting for shipping too lol

Last edited:
Navster, did you enter any raffles for the perspectives? I got 2 calls for them and the employee told me that no one signed up for my size so I won by default lol. I'm only getting one pair though so I don't need to try NDC this Saturday. and like you said in the PM, I hate waiting for shipping too lol
Nice. If only every release was like that. Win my default. 
happy.gif

Navster, did you enter any raffles for the perspectives? NTNY and 21mercer never did the RSVP so it's gotta be fcfs. I got 2 calls for the perspectives and the employee told me that no one signed up for my size so I won by default lol. I'm only getting one pair though so I don't need to try NDC this Saturday. and like you said in the PM, I hate waiting for shipping too lol
No I didn't have time to RSVP, and the closest footlocker to me only did raffle tickets one day, not two like most do. So that screwed me up. I'm sure I'll get them on NDC. Didn't really want to wait on them but it doesn't matter. If anything I'll walk into ntny or 21mercer tomorrow.

Last edited:
You haven't been in to sneakers for 17 years

Stop with the lies

You're 19 and have been wearing sneakers for 17 years.

:rofl:

Been in the game since he was 9 man show some respect!!!

As you stated before this new wave kills me,... If it doesn't sell out on the first day or fetch $200 over retail on Ebay it's sitting and a bust respectively.

You can tell a lot about a persons sneaker history from NT I love it. Of course these are all assumptions but I'll be damn if some don't prove true:

You definition of sitting is different from everyone else who has a clue

26-17=9, so you can't be in the "game" when parents buy the shoes

Yeezy II as your avatar ( let me guess your grail?)

Looks like you wear an 8.5' you can't be a grown man :tongue:

Last edited:
The only thing unique about that shoe is the c/w and I stick by what I said. "Hate" is a little too emotional of a word for me to use to describe what I think of a shoe too, that's your wording. They're a nice summer shoe, but they're lazy looking.

And also, the Inspirations are SITTING in London too.

I respect your opinion..

But lazy looking is a lil far fetched IMO..

But it's cool broski, everyone has an opinion..

:rofl:

As you stated before this new wave kills me,... If it doesn't sell out on the first day or fetch $200 over retail on Ebay it's sitting and a bust respectively.

You can tell a lot about a persons sneaker history from NT I love it. Of course these are all assumptions but I'll be damn if some don't prove true:

Looks like you wear an 8.5' you can't be a grown man :tongue:

Reason why yeezy 2's are on my avatar is because it's the most I've ever paid for a sneaker ($1000) and I feel that shoe is the most hyped released with the exception of the air mags. And when I was 9, I was buying og Jordan's with Chinese New Year money, lol Asian parents wasn't spending $100 on kids kicks.

Your post is funny though. I'm not arguing and done with it and I don't have to prove any facts to anybody. Like somebody said, at the end of the day, it's just a sneaker forum. E-credit isn't all that serious man. But bravo on the shoe size poke, Asians have small feet man, I've been a size 8.5 for 7 years now lol. Helps being not the most common size though

I have a big extended family and since the age of 7 I was able to keep all my red envelope money. And on average I get about $600. So it's not really spending my parents money on sneakers by dragging them to shoe stores and demanding they buy me kicks. I've spent Chinese New Year money for sneakers till I was able to get a job at 13

roll.gif

Looks like you wear an 8.5' you can't be a grown man
tongue.gif
I take offense to that last part I wear a size 9, but 8.5 in a few sneakers and I'm a grown A$* man lol

I have a guaranteed pair at FTL sz 9 if anybody needs help.
I'm located in Colo Spgs, CO.
Retail + Tax + Shipping

I don't know what happened to this thread but I pray to Mod that he is watching and passes judgement on those who forsake him.

Back
Top Bottom