THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
i really hope they put zoom back into all models, but it seems like this is wishful thinking these days with nike :smh:

i don't want that lunar crap anymore.

^ this, and please no removable inserts. Has snyone been able to confirm if this will be the case again or if they will go the more traditional route

Actuslly would really dig it if flight plate made a crossover into nike basketball... It's a great experience.

Last edited:
i don't mind the removable inserts, as long as they give us ALL the options. it's not cool having to buy one particular colorway just for the cushion. i like the superheros but they're a bit loud for my taste when I ball.

^This right here.  I actually like the removable insert concept, but only if it gives you multiple options... (i.e. full lunar, full or targeted Zoom etc)

Not the Kobe 9, but since its a upcoming model Kobe venomenon i thought that it might go better here than the 8 thread. Nike really went with a Yeezy colorway after Yeezus ripped the swoosh and left for adidas?? 
grin.gif
 It looks like the Kobe 8 Elite that someone tried to custom to a yeezy colorway.....
roll.gif

Last edited:
venomenons are surprisingly nice

I just dont like the middle lace holder thing on the tongue

Last edited:
venomenons are surprisingly nice

I just dont like the middle lace holder thing on the tongue
I know what you mean.  All along the tongue is a little overkill

I do like having some sort of lace holder feature that keeps the tongue from slipping down though

i predicted what is stated on the first page a while back..

Not talking about predictions...I am talking about 100% confirmed facts...

And...there still won't be Kobe 9 Flyknit Low's coming anytime soon...no matter how much you believe that there will be...

JM

Not talking about predictions...I am talking about 100% confirmed facts...

And...there still won't be Kobe 9 Flyknit Low's coming anytime soon...no matter how much you believe that there will be...

JM

you're getting annoying and sounding like a 'know it all' .. i don't care if you got information from an insider source or not, i was just stating my person opinion on here and you're coming in all cocky.

Flyknit Low's aren't releasing anytime soon...

JM
i personally believe we'll see the kobe 9 low's this month, and the high fliynit in february.

i said I PERSONALLY BELIEVE we will see them. it's my PERSONAL opinion.

i don't know how much clearer i can make myself.

to sum it up. i have been saying this for the past few months BEFORE you posted any "info"

kobe 9 low EM
kobe 9 high flynit
kobe 9 elite flynit low

i have also said i expect to see the 9 lows sometime this month (my theory is why would they do an announcement now for a product to be released in february)

now this is what i'm SPECULATING. can you leave me alone now? :lol: :smh:

nah.

yall dont understand, jmadidas has been supplying this board with concrete info for over 10 years.

Hes never been wrong and has legitimate sources, not hear say, speculation or rumors.

Its members like jmadidas who continue to bring reputability to this community.....

and regardless of what you personally believe....

jmadidas KNOWS.

Yes hes got it like that.

So opposed to attack him, thank this man for his contributions to this board for over 10 years keeping NT a LEGITIMATE source of exclusive info.

Last edited:
NVM re-read the last few pages.

You don't need to tell al3x89 about JM's credibility, I'm sure he knows, he's not new around here.

We were given the pricing breakdown, but not which models are coming first or when. That's what he's speculating about. He's not going against what was already given to us...

Last edited:
I know he has and that's cool but I'm just SPECULATING. Not once did I say I have concrete info. He needs to get off my case that's all. Kinda annoyed tbh

that fade from black into the plum/ purple looks pretty clean would look better without that green on the tip imo

From Nike Basketball's Twitter

Tune in tomorrow at 5PM EST for an exclusive look at the #Kobe9.

Update:

Eric Avar, designer of the Kobe 9, will take over @NikeBasketball tomorrow for a Q & A session. Tweet your questions using #Kobe9.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom