THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Damn that flywire is off the chain, I just hate the cut and how they come up mad high.

Good luck fellas, I'm probably sitting this one out, hope everyone that wants these gets them but idk this may be a tough online cop

Am I crazy, or does there seem to be a lot of pics of folks that have MP's already? I thought this shoe was super limited?

Fits aren't that hard. I have the AW77 hoodie and the Masterpiece shorts in black. Throw on some normal black socks and the shoes. It's not like I'm wearing them to the club or tryna change the face of fashion. It's one fit for one day out the year. I personally don't wear a shoe more than 1 time a year. Twice at the most.

Fits aren't that hard. I have the AW77 hoodie and the Masterpiece shorts in black. Throw on some normal black socks and the shoes. It's not like I'm wearing them to the club or tryna change the face of fashion. It's one fit for one day out the year. I personally don't wear a shoe more than 1 time a year. Twice at the most.

At first I was about to say the bolded was crazy... and then I realized that if I actually cycled through my sneakers every time I wore a pair I'd probably do the same thing. Here's hoping I add a few Kobe IXs to the yearly rotation.

clarks desert boots.. tan color and brown. also cole haan lunargrand boots.

and a few other sperrys in rotation.

I don't dress like a child, so yeah.
This was a dope comeback, indeed... but still narrow-minded, bruh. Lol

I wear Nike/Adidas Hoop Shoes, Running Shoes, Training Shoes, Boots, Boat Shoes, Bass Loafers, Diadora Elites, Clarks, Chucks, Purcells, etc... and I DON'T Dress Like A Child.

Just because you wear a pair of (Quote on Qoute) "Performance" Sneakers Casually, doesn't mean you're Dressing as a Child. It's all about the rest of the Fit.

If someone can't pull off a Variety of Footwear without looking like a Child... that's a Matter of how they Dress and more of an Indictment on their Lack of Style than anything.

As long as you're buying them for yourself I could care less what you do with them. Ball, casual, or on a shelf. All that has always been a part of the culture, so those three things should not be news to anyone :lol:

But if you're buying them to resell then **** you

Last edited:
No, cos it's really idiotic to buy shoes and not wear them. Being in the med field, I know that anybody can die anytime, so it's really foolish to buy shoes and keep it in your closet. There's nothing wrong if you collect shoes as long as you wear them. That's grown man isht. So might as well leave it for those who want to wear it. If you want to invest, get a brokerage account.

Nike isn't the one to blame. The ignorance of the beast is the one to blame, buying shoes and not wearing them just to cover up what's inside to feel better about themselves or buying shoes to sell them more than twice the suggested retail. While people who have been enjoying sneakers and different technologies on a shoe since the van exels the kemps the a.i's the grant hills the pennys the jordans in the 90's are having a hard time copping **** Cos of these hypebeast treating a pair of sneakers like it's F****n Gold.

So anyone who collects anything isn't on his grown man ish? What's wrong with sneaker collectors having some DS pairs or a video game collector (I do that too) having some sealed copy's in their collection? Let the beast be beast. No beast or reseller has ever kept me from getting what I want. Sure I would like to pay retail for everything but the next man isn't why I don't. It's most times my laziness and not wanting to deal with the madness RT.

At one point around 2004, Skate shops would make someone kick-flip and prove to them that they can skate to get SBs for retail. I don't mind if people wear this casually as long as they're wearing them and as long as they know how to dress with them. BUT IF YOU SUCK on the clothing game, then better not cos you're going to ruin it. I personally will just hoop and I want the MP the most cos I really like the design. Now if you're just wanting to keep this in your closet bec it makes you feel better about yourself that you have a shoes that has a high aftermarket value then PLEASE just get the heck out and leave this for people who want to wear it
 ripped the words right out of a article by complex that was posted on SC.

Just to let you know, it wasn't many skate shops that did that. Not everyone that skateboards know how to kickflip so theres a flaw in that method.

No, cos it's really idiotic to buy shoes and not wear them. Being in the med field, I know that anybody can die anytime, so it's really foolish to buy shoes and keep it in your closet. There's nothing wrong if you collect shoes as long as you wear them. That's grown man isht. So might as well leave it for those who want to wear it. If you want to invest, get a brokerage account.

Nike isn't the one to blame. The ignorance of the beast is the one to blame, buying shoes and not wearing them just to cover up what's inside to feel better about themselves or buying shoes to sell them more than twice the suggested retail. While people who have been enjoying sneakers and different technologies on a shoe since the van exels the kemps the a.i's the grant hills the pennys the jordans in the 90's are having a hard time copping **** Cos of these hypebeast treating a pair of sneakers like it's F****n Gold.
So anyone who collects anything isn't on his grown man ish? What's wrong with sneaker collectors having some DS pairs or a video game collector (I do that too) having some sealed copy's in their collection? Let the beast be beast. No beast or reseller has ever kept me from getting what I want. Sure I would like to pay retail for everything but the next man isn't why I don't. It's most times my laziness and not wanting to deal with the madness RT.
sealed copies of video games?

To wear casually, i feel like the Kobe 9's were made for taller dudes. Im short, and already have trouble with my jeans bunching up at the bottom, imagine on these hi's :x

Dont look to bad on feet though. Saw this pic on twitter
View media item 789610

Yeah sealed games. Why is that funny? It's called doubling up. Is the concept of collecting lost on you? @Kal-El-8
a video game?!?!

A VIDEO GAME?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

you got two ps3s, xbox 360s, and dreamcasts, and supernintendo's stocked up too?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif