THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Just refreshed on Chrome mobile...

All sizes showed up.

Added my size to cart, got error message again, cart is now empty...

to ya'll who keep getting the HTTP 500 error after hitting place order. Just KEEP REFRESHING. It will go back to the order review page. click place order. Repeat until you are successful or the sold out link goes up. Good Luck fellas.

So today was weird, i got jacked logged in from my phone nothing was there, then i read someone said they got a confirmation email after payment failed, so i checked and nothing, went back to NDC and logged in and both shoes were still there 1 hour later. Checked out with Paypal, got an error message. Thought it was over, then bam i got an email confirmation...

Last edited:
wish i just kept the error page open after i clicked place order and kept refreshing
looks like that was the trick

still dont get how were all getting cart jacked... thought this new ndc checkout method was supposed to solve that problem

Looks like a decent amount got through. I'm hopeful for the ASG's 
happy.gif

i never got any message that i got some in the cart and then i open up ndc on a diff browser and this is what i see....haha

So I got cart jacked, then it was in my cart again somehow... Just checked out waiting on order confirm. The **** is happening

The purchase/add to cart links aren't even popping up or me anymore. WTF?

Was in line several times this morning only to get the error.  When I try to load the Tiffany's I get SITE DOWN/TIMEOUT from nike..

Smh.

same here.

so if you do get it in your cart, what is the trick to actually getting to your cart without screwing everything up?

I always use guest checkout for limited drops. Seems to have a higher success rate with me

Back
Top Bottom