THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
i had a  FTL manager not a hoh tell me they sent all their kobe pairs to bigger stores even tho its says they got them on the launch locator
mean.gif

nah my faternity brother is manager at hoh in texas and they are getting less than 18 Kobe at all locations in the area so with employees taking 4-6 pairs from that expected 12 pairs or less so its nearly impossible to grab a pair straight up

:smh: damn lol

NTNY is pretty dried up I think. My boy grabbed me the last 12 despite me most likely needing a 13 in order to ball in. He told me that people were grabbing pairs and walking back in line. When he asked security about 1 pair per customer, they told him that all that means is you can buy only 1 pair at a time, meaning if you wait in line again, you can grab another. People got like 3 or 4 pairs before the line even started to grow.

I personally feel that this should be handled differently.

I find it strange that he said people were selling pairs for 265 in the line and then waiting to get back in to buy more.

that place is ridiculously shady, called there 4 or 5 times yesterday and got different stories every time. manager is shady af

The 'Inspire' pair is pretty nice, but I like the pairs that have a different colored outsole to break things up a bit.  Looks a little too boot like with the black outsole imo

If it had a white, grey or yellow outsole, I would probably be sold

Last edited:
NTNY is pretty dried up I think. My boy grabbed me the last 12 despite me most likely needing a 13 in order to ball in. He told me that people were grabbing pairs and walking back in line. When he asked security about 1 pair per customer, they told him that all that means is you can buy only 1 pair at a time, meaning if you wait in line again, you can grab another. People got like 3 or 4 pairs before the line even started to grow.

I personally feel that this should be handled differently.

I find it strange that he said people were selling pairs for 265 in the line and then waiting to get back in to buy more.
just left NTNY and got 2 pairs. One for my brother who told me he loved them after seeing mine, and another pair to ball in. None for sitting or resell. But yeah there were people with 6-7 pairs of purchased kobe's in their hands waiting in line to buy more. CRAZY! The resellers were getting parking tickets and everything and didn't care just bc they wanted more Kobe's to resell. Come on man. You make $100 max selling the shoe. My phone bill is more than that. And that parking ticket you just got is $130. How can you make a living reselling. Have to scoop up pretty much every pair that NT has to make decent money. Sucks for the regular joe that wants them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom