THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Just left Lenox ..scored a pair from Champs (second shipment). Like blacklion23 said Foot locker is being very secretive about releasing there pairs. Manager was mad because people were standing in front of the store waiting on the ups lady to drop off. So after she dropped he was still saying they didn't get them. but they did every FTL on the release locator in ATL got them today. BOLO

Last edited:

Anyone on nike.com have their order actually ship? Mine is still stuck at label created. Seems strange for a Friday order.
Mine shipped Friday night.

UPS is delivering it tomorrow.
smokin.gif
Same here.

I'm just mad because they had Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday (holiday) to get their &$@! together to ship it tomorrow, so I hope tomorrow is it.

mine got shipped friday, they are here but wont deliver since its schedule for tuesday.... and they wont let me pick up today...

I got the 2 day shipping not sure if that makes a difference if u havent got urs shipped yet

If anyone needs an 8.5... yeah.

I have a pair coming from the New Orleans HOH, NDC, and just picked up a pair from Perimeter HOH in Atlanta. I don't need three pairs of size 8.5, but I got all at retail, figured it would help someone  out.

Its cool to see all the different opinions on the upcoming colorways.  Some people hate the ASGs, but I like them.  My rundown:

1. Masterpiece: Awesome, love them, very unique.  Cop-able

2. Devotion ASG: Awesome, unique, looks like sneaker art.  Must-cop

3. Perspective: Not my style, looks like crayon drawings on the side, too loud in blue.  No-cop

4. Inspirations: Colors are plain yellow and black so I'm not too attracted to these. Not as special as the previous, but could be nice in person.  Maybe-cop

5. Details: I'm a sucker for marble coloring ever since the prelude 2s.  This one looks amazing even with not much color action.  Super-cop!

Are the next releases also limited?

I know this is the KOBE thread, but the LBJ heads are sleeping....

Who is a sz 14 looking for the Brons retail?

1st one to msg me I'll let em know where.

O MAN! So I went to HOH in Montgomery mall and they told me they had just sold the last size of the kobes! So I asked my boy to please me drive to HOH in Silver Spring, as I walk into the house of hoops in excitement, I ask an employee if they had the asg and he said "we have the kds... Wait no we have the Kobe's" I'm like what size, he said 11.... My size. I couldn't beeline it. View media item 808985View media item 808986

Also scored a pair from champs. Footlocker told me their pair's got rerouted (LOL) after we were there for over 10 hours. Glad my wife stayed in champs all day for me.

I guess everyone in this thread is just loyal to Kobe eh? lol

SZ 14.....not many I know is a sz 14.

Guess nobody wants them for retail.

Back
Top Bottom