THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Glad majority of NTs are getting the Devotions. Makes me feel optimistic about March releases. It might be hectic launch day but eventually you will get your pair. I hope.
i got my pair a couple days ago during the 1st atlanta deliveries, im good on the rest of the ones i've seen coming out

He hadn't had a word to say about the FK lows in a long time.... Personally I'm not getting my hopes up. I don't think it makes much since to make an EM and FK low...well see how it pans out eventually I guess

Man, I just tried on the 9s and :wow: that comfort, :pimp: !!!
Wish Kobe was healthy and rockin em on court. It's a bit disheartening knowing he can't.

What was all the talk about the Nola box being bigger?

It's the same exact size as my MP box, :nerd:

What was all the talk about the Nola box being bigger?

It's the same exact size as my MP box,
nerd.gif
My NOLA box is bigger than my MP box.  Both 9.5

Hm, maybe its just something that effects 9.5+, because I know when you jump from 9 to 9.5 the boxes get bigger.

My MP's and ASG's are both size 9 and both have the same size box.

Or maybe I just lucked out.

I have an opportunity to trade my Tiffany High SB's for ASG Kobe 9's, straight trade OR Tiffany's + $100 for Masterpiece's.  Any opinions on what deal I should take?

Trade for the MP's, not sure if I would throw another $100 on top, though.

Then again, I have no idea what Tiffany's are going for, :lol:

You're not gonna have trouble finding ASG's for a good price, you just have to be patient.

MP's are much more scarce.

I have an opportunity to trade my Tiffany High SB's for ASG Kobe 9's, straight trade OR Tiffany's + $100 for Masterpiece's.  Any opinions on what deal I should take?
Depends on the purpose to want them? You getting em to ball? If so jump on the even swap , collectibility... MPs IMO... I don't think I'd trade tiff +100 for it though

Last edited:
I know this the 9 thread but to who said what Kobe's was best forgot about the 6s. The 6s are the best

This again?

The original question was asked about appearance and appearance only... not performance.

But if you think the 6s are the best looking Kobe model in the line, I - IX, then that's your opinion that no one can dispute.

Does anyone know the numerical definition of the release categories?

Example:
limited is 10k pairs
GR is 25k
Quick strike is 5k

Thanks

Does anyone know the numerical definition of the release categories?

Example:
limited is 10k pairs
GR is 25k
Quick strike is 5k

Thanks
GR: Like Fire Red 5s, Toro IVs, etc.. had 400k+ produced and sold.

Limited: All Star Pack, Forging Iron LeBron XI, etc. I'd say around 40-50k.

Limited Quickstrike: Kobe Preludes, Doernbecher Releases, etc. 20-25k.

IMO, anyways. Going off of [a market analyst for Nike] @mattsos' numbers on twitter.

Last edited:
To anyone in the Atlanta area. I'm looking for a connect to help me obtain kobe 9s. They don't usually get them in my city and if they do it will be on some shady stuff. I just want to collect the shoes of my favorite player in peace. The game is all messed up now lol.

FYI in case you are still on the hunt

eBay prices dropping from 400 range to 350 for 11-12 sizes.

Still more than I'm willing to pay but maybe some of you are okay with that range.

Doesn't look like resell prices will get down to the level I'm wanting. Hoping I luck out on a restock at some point. Lol.

Trade for the MP's.  Tiffs $108 + $100 , MP's $240ish after taxes seems fair

Last edited:
Assuming he paid retail. A lot of shops were charging close to 200 and better

Back
Top Bottom