THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
View media item 605383

BRUH! What the Eff is up?! :x

All I see is Kobe 9 "ELITE" on that Calendar through JUNE... Am I Missing Something???

Where Are the LOWS???

These Kobe 9's have really pissed me off so far and the timing can't all be blamed on Kobe's Injury... SMH 

I think nike is trying to extend a strong signature shoe releases cycle throughout the entire year. Especially when it is not basketball season

By staggering the sig athletes and their various models (lebron and kobe), they have us thirsting all year long.

They did this when they went to multitude of color ways and now I think they are trying to do this with elites and variations of shoes (low, highs, materials$

I wouldn't be surprised if we didn't see FK lows towards the end of the season and maybe the playoffs. Just a guess though.

I'm interested in the FK lows too. Would be nice if JM would give an update.

Peeps who want ZOOM in the 9's could use Kobe 8 lunar soles on top of full ZOOM bag or LBJXI insoles....makes these feel godly.

I even think the VII fast insoles would work also

lol i doubt kobes limited editions lik allstar or mp gonna drop

u will get sum of da general releases to drop when da season is over 

Apologies if news about these colorways is already known, but just sharing some info that was posted from the Nike Australia release calendar. I mainly focus on KD's so not sure if this is new info about the Kobe 9's. I hadn't heard about the April, May, and June colorways listed there. Prices in AUS $.
mayne 300usd, gonna make em resellers harder to sell em fo profit lolol

I need an size 10.5 or 11. I see resale on ebay is around 400 and below right now for the ASG. Should i pull the trigger and purchase my size now or wait it out? Do yall see resale going up on these?

i'm waiting it out

if my GC kobe 8 xmas sell then i'll have the cash to pick up the ASG 9, if not i'm not stressing it i'll just save up for the next few weeks and then pick up a pair resale

i'm waiting it out

if my GC kobe 8 xmas sell then i'll have the cash to pick up the ASG 9, if not i'm not stressing it i'll just save up for the next few weeks and then pick up a pair resale

Market is flooded since the NDC pairs etc.. are being delivered. However once the market dries up resale might go up. I hope that doesnt happen.

alright this is just my opinion but market really never dries up because another hyped up sneaker drops. i don't blame you if you wanna grab em for a buck over retail just to feel secure. but if you're sitting on the fence, i think they'll drop more. at $320, i think the seller will probably make $50 profit. if you can ride out this wave, resellers will be dying to unload. this is the last thing i'm gonna say about it. (gumbos, not mp)

alright this is just my opinion but market really never dries up because another hyped up sneaker drops. i don't blame you if you wanna grab em for a buck over retail just to feel secure. but if you're sitting on the fence, i think they'll drop more. at $320, i think the seller will probably make $50 profit. if you can ride out this wave, resellers will be dying to unload. this is the last thing i'm gonna say about it. (gumbos, not mp)

I agree with you. I'm waiting out on an 11.5. Two days ago, the lowest pair was $380. Now I see some at $250 with zero bids and buy it now for $350. More 9s coming out, ASGs are still being delivered to homes and stores. I'm rolling the dice but it's tough.

i'm waiting it out

Market is flooded since the NDC pairs etc.. are being delivered. However once the market dries up resale might go up. I hope that doesnt happen.
my iphone 5 has a defective battery, but since it has a little baby nick on the corner of the phone I have to pay the deductable for a new phone 169 dollars its such BS the battery is defective it doesnt hold a charge been like that for a few months but they said you have a little nick on the corner of the phone that is accidental damage which has nothing to do with the battery so I am screwed I gotta cough up 169 bucks

that was my ASG 9 money out the window

in a few weeks I'll have the extra cash for resale, which I hope doesn't go above 350

Corks were the only EXTs with real hype.

Denims buzzed a little bit, but nobody wanted those Suedes.

I can't really speak on those foams because I never had any interest in them to see what the expected value of them were, versus what it actually turned out to be.

Corks went for a rack, now if you sell, you'll be hard pressed to get 500-550 for ds, 400-450 worn.

DB foams pre-orders and release resell prices were 7-800. Now around 500-600.

Oregon foam pre-orders and release resell prices were a 900-1k. Can find them now for around 400-450.

DB X pre-orders and release resell prices were around 600. Can find them for 350-400.

Yeezy 1s and 2s are back up with the red octobers release After falling in price by a lot.

Tans/Blinks were 1200ish, then down to 800-900, and and now back to around 1100-1200.

Plats were 2k.. Then 1.2k-1.5k... Now back up to 1.8-2k.

Solars were 2.4k...Then 1.8k-2k.. Now 2.5-2.6k.

SOMEONE FIND ME THESE SHOES DS AT THESE PRICES SO I CAN BUY THEM ASAP.

THESE THINGS ARE FLYING ON THE EBAY AROUND $450! JESUS!

Last edited by a moderator:
my iphone 5 has a defective battery, but since it has a little baby nick on the corner of the phone I have to pay the deductable for a new phone 169 dollars its such BS the battery is defective it doesnt hold a charge been like that for a few months but they said you have a little nick on the corner of the phone that is accidental damage which has nothing to do with the battery so I am screwed I gotta cough up 169 bucks

that was my ASG 9 money out the window

in a few weeks I'll have the extra cash for resale, which I hope doesn't go above 350

Had the same problem with my Samsung Galaxy... the phone wouldn't take the charge from the battery. It had a nic in the upper corner... $110 deductible outta pocket for a new phone.

Had to pass on the LeBron XI Aways at the time... found em for retail recently tho. Hope something similar happens with you fam.

I've played around with tucking the ankle support into the shoe, making the masterpiece a mid. I like the look but unless I can figure something out, it looks like it had a super tongue. Has anyone tried this? I think it would look good for summer wear or if you are wearing a slimmer cut pant.

Back
Top Bottom