THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Lol me too. 20% off is gonna come in handy when theose Perspective's and Detail's drop. $22 in exchange for a card and a weak oddly shape box. 

oh man i jsut got a rep thats even worse saying shoes are not suppose to have special box or tarot card

Use a black light.  Similar to the one that came with the DBV's.  You can get them on ebay for a couple of dollars.
Thanks man. They just been resting away in the boxes.

What movie is your Avatar from. Funny as hell. 
laugh.gif

not sure if i shouldn't be posting this here but it regards kobe sizing in general, so i dont see why not.

im looking for these kobes below and i usually wear a size 13 in most of my shoes.

i wore a 14 in kobe 7 and 13 in kobe 8

i wore a 14 in lebron 9 but 13 in lebron 10 and 11.

i wear a 13 in jordan

i wear a 14 in hyperposites

what size would i need the following shoes in???

View media item 813473

not sure if i shouldn't be posting this here but it regards kobe sizing in general, so i dont see why not.

im looking for these kobes below and i usually wear a size 13 in most of my shoes.

i wore a 14 in lebron 9 but 13 in lebron 10 and 11.

i wear a 13 in jordan

i wear a 14 in hyperposites

what size would i need the following shoes in???

View media item 813473

13 in 6, 14 in 5 might consider 14 in IV but possible to do 13 depending on width of your foot

13 for all if you wear a 13 for kobe 8. The 4,5,6, and 8 fit the same size to me. I'm flat footed so naturally my feet is wide

And btw for those who chat with a rep, post the name on here so we know who doesn't give discount codes and who does. 

Last edited:
13 for all if you wear a 13 for kobe 8. The 4,5,6, and 8 fit the same size to me. I'm flat footed so naturally my feet is wide

And btw for those who chat with a rep, post the name on here so we know who doesn't give discount codes and who does. 

Danielle and Edie so far, their go to excuse is Nike never promised cards.

Danielle: This is the information that I just received today. NikeInc.com and the Nike.com Launch Calendar both said that the shoes in the NOLA Gumbo League Collection (LeBron 11 'Gator King', Kobe 9 Elite 'Devotion' and KD VI 'Illusion' would include tarot cards and a special box. However, consumers are telling us that they received no cards and a standard Nike shoe box. We don't have any boxes or tarot cards to give to consumers. •Apologize for the error.•We aren't offering any sort of a refund or discount, but the consumer can work with the original retailer to return the product for a refund if they'd like you can return your order and get a refund.

im thinking those who are getting 20% or anything are just getting really lucky

13 in 6, 14 in 5 might consider 14 in IV but possible to do 13 depending on width of your foot

Thanks. I forgot to mention that I wear 13 in the Kobe 9 as well.. my foot is fairly wide and even with the size 14's my pinky toe loses circulation and gets numb sometimes. I'm trying to hunt down these pairs now and I obviously don't want to buy something that I'm going to have a problem with so I'm just trying to really figure out the sizing before I do anything drastic... like shell out $400 for some preludes

I've just tried my ASG, and I think they run too big!!! I'm sooooo disappointed

I have Spizike, CP3, Hyperfuse... all the same size and they fit well

sick.gif

Last edited:
break em in. ithought the same at first, now I think they are perfect. its just a different feel for a BBall shoe

break em in. ithought the same at first, now I think they are perfect. its just a different feel for a BBall shoe
They won't go any larger after breaking them in? It's so stupid to have spent so much $ and ending with a shoe that doesn't fit perfectly

sick.gif

Your box is way too big for the shoes. Mines is tight as hell. What the hell going on in Nike. Boxes. They talking about Boxes!

sick.gif

Those other shoes you mention have different fits than Kobe's so its correct to be off on the sizing. Hell, the kobe 9 sizing is off with even the previous kobe models. I go half a size up on IV-VIII but these 9's were just a tad too long. 
but they're too big. Breaking them in will only make them fit even bigger. The only solution i see is to double sock although thats never been comfortable to me
Danielle and Edie so far, their go to excuse is Nike never promised cards.

Danielle: This is the information that I just received today. NikeInc.com and the Nike.com Launch Calendar both said that the shoes in the NOLA Gumbo League Collection (LeBron 11 'Gator King', Kobe 9 Elite 'Devotion' and KD VI 'Illusion' would include tarot cards and a special box. However, consumers are telling us that they received no cards and a standard Nike shoe box. We don't have any boxes or tarot cards to give to consumers. •Apologize for the error.•We aren't offering any sort of a refund or discount, but the consumer can work with the original retailer to return the product for a refund if they'd like you can return your order and get a refund.

im thinking those who are getting 20% or anything are just getting really lucky
I just spoke to Danielle too. and this is what she said:

Danielle: It was a miscommunication and the Tarot Card was not offered with the product. •Apologize for the error. At this time we don't have any tarot cards or boxes to offer. You can work with the original retailer to return the product for a refund if they'd like. I will be happy to make this suggestion to my team for you. We appreciate that you took the time to let us know of your interest in this. It’s through feedback like yours that we are able to grow and improve as a company, so I have passed it along to the appropriate department within Nike.  

ME:: And I know the Kobes are suppose to come with it too because my girlfriend was able to buy a pair at a local House of Hoops and that pair has the Gumbo box and the tarot card. I paid $245 for this shoe and I think I should get everything thats suppose to come with the shoe that I paid for or at least something for the mishap. I am deeply disappointed as it looks like this shoe came from a outlet selling b-grade defects with this generic white box. I will continue to be purchasing products from Nike but I was hoping for something for my troubles.
Danielle: I'll be right with you. 
Danielle: We aren't offering any sort of a refund or discount, but the consumer can work with the original retailer to return the product for a refund if they'd like. I do apologize for the inconvenience.

mean.gif
 try again tomorrow when its a different rep

Back
Top Bottom