THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
After watching the video I like em. A actual Flyknit version would look even better. I think the wilder the CWs the better on the Elites. We have enough basic CWs already.

Missed the ASG Kobe's. Found a pair for $289 shipped. Bout to pull the trigger on a 13. Cheapest I've seen.

Last edited:
Maybe a savy shoe tech guy can explain this to me. How is the flyknit even functional if there's a layer of fuse underneath it? Doesn't that defeat the whole purpose of flyknits 1 to 1 fit properties? This will be an extreme example, but wouldn't it be like saying a paper thin layer of rubber on a piece of sheet metal is still flexible?

Last edited:
No idea why those would be the MJs. Anybody huge MJ fans have a guess?
My guess would be MJ's jacket.  There was a red "Thriller" and a black one that was sold in the mid 80's.  And they sold the glove too.  Anyone that's near 40 will probably remember them.  I had the red jacket, lol.  The three Mike's...Jackson, Jordan, and Tyson.  They were all a heavy influence on pop-culture.  Especially then.  Just a guess though.

Maybe a savy shoe tech guy can explain this to me. How is the flyknit even functional if there's a layer of fuse underneath it? Doesn't that defeat the whole purpose of flyknits 1 to 1 fit properties? This will be an extreme example, but wouldn't it be like saying a paper thin layer of rubber on a piece of sheet metal is still flexible?

The fuse helps the structure of the shoe as it reinforces the flyknit. At least that's how I see it. There's absolutely no way that a flyknit only shoe could be used for basketball.

THIS.

Those are the 25 Cent Laces from Dollar General they threw in there.

They could've atleast given it the same material laces of the Sulfur 8's OR the laces that the Kobe 8 EXT's had on them.

Those Thick Satin Laces give the sneaks some all-around character...
Where is a good spot to buy some high quality laces?

The fuse helps the structure of the shoe as it reinforces the flyknit. At least that's how I see it. There's absolutely no way that a flyknit only shoe could be used for basketball.

I agree 100%. I guess I'm having trouble wrapping it around my head that the fuse and flyknit work together instead of the fuse completely taking over functionally...

Apparently GDS Skateshop has all of the NOLA pack still available in a few sizes, call them up 336-617-5585, I'm sure they're taxing but it doesn't hurt to find out and yes I said skate shop, not sure if they're phone orders

Last edited:
They dont.. [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

So are lows not releasing in March? I would've assumed we would have seen pics by now excluding the one on the first page

Im quite sure the Adult pair is going to look better with the flyknit. All the GS pairs look like trash compared to the Adult version. i wouldnt dare buy a pair for my girl.

I personally think the GS version is clean, for what it is. They're not as detailed as the men but I see no issue with the EM. They're better quality than a lot of other GS kicks. I also like the cut better on the GS. My wife loves her pair and they look great on her feet.

Back
Top Bottom