THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

You have to be taller and in shape tho_Otherwise you will look like majin buu
Totally. I mean, check these photos I found online. Just no bruh, just no. 
mean.gif

Yea negative on those lol ahahahahahh.Atleast loosen them up a bit.

Moral of the story is rock them with pants/jeans over the tongue or wait on the mids and lows.

Last edited:
talk about not caring about how they look. Those dudes in the photos are as carefree af. 
roll.gif

I've seen good photos with slimfit jogger pants though. Wearing 'em elite 9s tight makes it look good on feet

Alright...alright!....i think i got caught up in the Kobe 9 hype?..lol..ya i did!.....i gotta keep telling myself "i dont need every colorway"..."i dont need every colorway"!!!....the Kobe 8 really messed with my head thinkn i HAVE to buy every pair..lol...and to be honest guyz...the Kobe 9 is kind of a let down for me....i have the All-stars/Masterpiece and IMO.....the Fly-nit isnt all that great or as i thought it would be?...they put that "clear fuse layer" underneath the Fly-nit upper witch to me defeats the hole purpose of a Fly-nit shoe?..IMO.....idk?....lol...but i do know THAT IM DONE WITH HIGHS 4SURE!!......i hope?..lol

Alright...alright!....i think i got caught up in the Kobe 9 hype?..lol..ya i did!.....i gotta keep telling myself "i dont need every colorway"..."i dont need every colorway"!!!....the Kobe 8 really messed with my head thinkn i HAVE to buy every pair..lol...and to be honest guyz...the Kobe 9 is kind of a let down for me....i have the All-stars/Masterpiece and IMO.....the Fly-nit isnt all that great or as i thought it would be?...they put that "clear fuse layer" underneath the Fly-nit upper witch to me defeats the hole purpose of a Fly-nit shoe?..IMO.....idk?....lol...but i do know THAT IM DONE WITH HIGHS 4SURE!!......i hope?..lol

No you're not

I'm still so salty about the all stars that this is the first time I've been on here pretty much since. This shoe made me lose some love for sneakers and the bs that goes along with them. But I know down the line there are bound to be more must have cw's, damn this sneaker addiction lol 

Is resale on all of these elites ever going to be not so bad? Or can you just expect $350 price points if you don't cop on release day? These last few weeks have been draining and keeping up this pace is killing me.

If you do your homework and raffles you never have to pay that much for shoes.

If nike.com is your only outlet and you already gave up before release date then yes.

Last edited:
These will be a wider release than the Maestros but no one knows how much wider. I'm sure people will still buy to flip but I'm only paying retail, If I miss out, I won't lose sleep

What do you think about trading MP's for 2 of the 3  so called "GR" coming out this month?  Contemplating doing it.

I was more so asking cuz I always wear no show socks. Was just wondering if anyone has done it to see if it might rub your ankles raw.
I've worn mine to the gym twice. Once with ankle socks, and another time with shorts and compression pants...If you have cankles, it's going to look pretty ridiculous. If you're moving a lot and sweating, you're going to sweat on the shoe, but other than that, it's not that big of a deal. They kinda fit like boxing shoes (like everyone says.)

I didn't have any problems with them rubbing my calfs raw.

Back
Top Bottom