THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Hate to break it to u but that's what shoes do when u wear them/ball in them..

And yes, after just 1 sesh in them..

Last edited:

Perceptions drops on Feb. 29th. Twitter Link Only 
nerd.gif
I'm pretty sure they aren't TLO...unless something changed.

I am the only one who wants to get a mid. Maybe like a Crazy 1 type cut. These shoes I think would be perfect for that.

The Inspirations should be an easy cop for those that are on their P's and Q's since there is no raffle View media item 823199 and there's no way it's online only since none of the other Kobe 9's have been "online only"

Saw a preorder for $250 shipped on those too.... Tempting, but I'll see what happens on Saturday.

$350-$400 :lol:

I'm pretty sure they aren't TLO...unless something changed.
There is no such thing as Perception Kobe IX, and there is also no 29th of February (of this year)

Is it me or is that a Voodoo Doll with a basketball on the inside collar of the ASG
Is it a voodoo doll with a basketball on the inside gumbo design lining of all the All Star Game.

One person said perception two pages back and then at least 6 more people said it monkey see monkey do

Last edited:
This thread just becomes more and more awesome as time goes on!

"BUTTERCUP"

I'm so glad that there aren't any other releases coming up that I want, because there hasn't been a IX yet that I don't want.

And I only skimmed the last few pages, so maybe I missed this. Did a man just call another man Buttercup in this thread?

View media item 823280
:smh: :x :smh:

lol at people really looking for the perceptions ahahahahahhaaaa

Last edited:
I meant to say Perspective in a post earlier but spelled Perception instead. There are NO Perception Kobe's. Those who saw it and I kept the joke going. Hope that clears that up. Lol

Last edited:
I meant to say Perspective in a post earlier but spelled Perception instead. There is NO Perception Kobe's. Those who saw it and I kept the joke going. Hope that clears that up. Lol
Most certainly are! The PERCEPTION that the ASGs are MIDS!
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom