THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
White Flyknit WILL NOT stay clean... That draft day colorway will be a mess after a few causal wears.

Saw inspirations in person today :\ why didn't I just grab on ndc when I had a chance.... Spot only had an 8.5 left... Not even close to my size. Dude told me they weren't taking returns on em, so hopefully a lot of spots are the same and I can catch a pair for close to retail when sellers can't move em.

Those would be more appealing with a white or light grey lace swap... IMO.

Hmmmm...
Maybe even black too.  I was trying to stay away but that Hornets CW has me fully engaged in this model.  Anxious to try and get my first pair when more colors drop.

Dang MP's are starting to dry up on the bay :smh:

Trying to negotiate a deal with a few guys but they will not budge for $50...crazy how greedy some folks are.. You're still coming out with a $225 profit.

Can't believe my thirst for this shoe is real :lol: last time I put this much work for a shoe was Xmas 8...which happened to be the last pair of Kobes that I bought

That's being greedy :lol:

You don't even pay eBay fees when you go through PayPal invoice (which most resellers do), and even then, it's only 3% which is nothing.  Shipping? A whopping $13.  Wow, that is really cutting into their profits.
Making a profit isnt a bad thing. Everything you enjoy in life, including whatever device you used to post this exists because of profit.

Still waitin on my ASGs to come.. They shipped out Tuesday,im jus so Impatient.. But my Kobe8s were shipped Thursday and came in Saturday morning..

I think those are the Hornets CW that has a similar CW to the LeBron Hornets
Kobe draft days i would bet... these are nice plus that lakers colorway
smile.gif

The Perspectives are a beautiful South Beachesque shoe but they are going to be hard to wear for casual wear constantly if you don't live in a warm weather climate

Last edited:
#NTATL

Anyone know if Nikestore Lenox received the MPs in GS sizes? Called but the rep kept getting it confused with the purple GS joints.

Back
Top Bottom