THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
now we're flexin about our height and ability to dunk because of a picture posted on instagram.. **** outta here.

guess it's a change of pace from the "shipped" posts.
as opposed to people talking about how to wear your pants with kobe IX's. gtf0

Last edited:
I need those perspectives.....

Neck breakers....even people who are not into shoes/sneakers w take a 2nd glance. lolz

scooped inspirations on fb for a lil more than retail+shipping. Not mad at the price I paid at all.... time for the lows, or IDs.

Yeah, I need to see the Perspectives in person and on my feet before makin up my final decison...but, we know that can't happen these day. Gotta just buy, and if you don't like em' return em'

That's so dope to take a pic with the legend. Regular sweats too, no yoga pants for the god
smokin.gif
I didnt see MJ lol

We got a whole recent images on the right side of every thread and people still ask that " have you seen these" questions ctfu

Me and the Mamba at the Masterpiece event at Culver City yesterday. Still waiting on Nike to email me a better pic.
i had no idea they were doing pictures!!!! did you have to sign up for anything? how did you do that? it will make my YEAR to take a pic with the mamba !

Perspectives are dope. But I don't want to cop them and then they reveal the Jordan and Jackson KB9 with a close *** release date.

Anyone else pick up the inspirations and are undecided on em. My bro thinks there tight and my girl likes em. For some reason im just not feeling em. I don't know if its because of the price tag but something about them im not too sure about.

Back
Top Bottom