THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Ya, and i really like the lebrons and not big on the perspectives. Don't know how thats confusing
nah its not confusing, i understand you like the lebrons more but i was wondering why you was trying to use the price difference to justify the lebrons are better than the perspectives or something. just saying they about the same price. the other guy was confused saying the lebrons are hypebeast.

Well no offense, but just because they didn't sit where you're at doesn't mean they didn't sit at all somewhere else. theres a world outside of Wisconsin.

For me, sitting is when the shoe goes on the shelf. If they were on the shelves no matter on release date or for whatever time, they're sitting. Which means that you still had time or a chance to get them if the store is able to sell to the people who lined up for them and still had some to put on the shelf. Because usually, sneakers on release date is put at the counter to sell. After the general mass gets them, they have leftovers to put on the shelf. Theres already stories of some stores with the Inspirations on display, so yeah, they SAT.

You sound ignorant. Did you think about outside US?

It's LIMITED everywhere else except US or maybe Japan/China or Taiwan, FYI.

nah its not confusing, i understand you like the lebrons more but i was wondering why you was trying to use the price difference to justify the lebrons are better than the perspectives or something. just saying they about the same price. the other guy was confused saying the lebrons are hypebeast.

Nah dude I was saying that at that price tag I gotta love em to buy em and I do love the lebrons

Don't complain about the Kobe 9 ELITE being 225. Remember this is the ELITE they always 200+. The Kobe's won't look like anything when you find out the pricing on the lebron 11 elite at like 270 at shoe.

You sound ignorant. Did you think about outside US?

It's LIMITED everywhere else except US or maybe Japan/China or Taiwan, FYI.
ok so what point are you trying to prove me wrong? I said the Inspirations sat in stores in the US, and that if Inspirations can sit the Perspectives CAN sit as well. Where are you bringing in the International from? I never said anything about them NOT being limited. Maybe you should read clear first before you start name-calling 

I am not confused I JUST DON'T SEE WHY EVERYONE IS HATING ON PERSPECTIVES

@Goldmember them kobes aint selling that well, read back a few pages theres some members talking about the inspirations still in stores and if it wasnt for all them resellers putting them up on ebay where they sitting as well, more of these inspirations would sit in stores.

Last edited:
@Goldmember
you sound like a dumbass them kobes aint selling that well, read back a few pages theres some members talking about the inspirations still in stores and if it wasnt for all them resellers putting them up on ebay where they sitting as well, more of these inspirations would sit in stores.

:lol: You have no ******* clue what you're talking about.. Sydney Australia only had 28 pairs of inspiration, sold by ONE store. All sold in a matter of hours. How the hell you tell me Kobe ain't selling? outside of US? New Zealand got like under 10 pairs or none (correct me if i'm wrong). It doesn't matter if resellers are buying them, if they have enough pairs around the country.. it will SIT.

Jesus Christ I feel like im talking to my 8 year old niece

Last edited:
who gives a **** about sydney or new zealand. we talking bout the united states of amurrrica here, the inspirations sat in stores here in the states. not our fault nike didnt distribute enough pairs globally but it doesnt mean there wasnt an abundance here. just because they aint sit in your ****** little city that aint get a lot of pairs dont got nothing to do with us here so shut yo mouth you sound like a 5 year old little girl complaining that nike aint feed sydney enough pairs. usa is nike's favorite child

Amurrrica?

:lol: I knew im talking to a kid.

laugh.gif
You have no ******* clue what you're talking about.. Sydney Australia only had 28 pairs of inspiration, sold by ONE store. All sold in a matter of hours. How the hell you tell me Kobe ain't selling? outside of US? New Zealand got like under 10 pairs or none (correct me if i'm wrong). It doesn't matter if resellers are buying them, if they have enough pairs around the country.. it will SIT.

Jesus Christ I feel like im talking to my 8 year old niece
I'm still waiting on you to prove your point about me being ignorant on the Inspirations sitting in the US. The Inspirations did sit in a few stores across the US, which means that the Perspectives can also sit as well considering they don't seem as limited IN THE US (because you're dense) and have a love/hate relationship just as same. I don't know why you brought in the international talk considering i never said anything about the Inspirations or the Perspectives NOT being limited and NOT sitting outside of US. So go ahead please plead your case because you sound like a moron right now. 
apparently those are photoshopped colors of the bruce lee lows

ong time lurker here thought I made a contribution to compensate for all the times I've bought from your links

EUROPEAN SITE KOBE 9 MASTERPIECES FSR SHIPS TO US GO GO GO GO!!! http://tinyurl.com/2g9mqh
lol troll, not a good way to make friends but a good laugh nonetheless

Perspectives will be in double or triple the amount of stores the Inspirations were in.

They'll also be on many more websites.

Inspirations sold quick because of resellers. I've seen plenty on eBay end at $235-$250 depending on sizes. You can get pretty much any size at $300 or less. If they're not making money, they won't buy a shoe that'll be even easier to obtain.

These will sit. No idea if they'll sit for three days or three months but they'll be much easier to get.

This is also the fourth pair of a $225 shoe so there will be a good amount of people taking a break because they've spent so much on 9's.

Perspectives will be in double or triple the amount of stores the Inspirations were in.

They'll also be on many more websites.

Inspirations sold quick because of resellers. I've seen plenty on eBay end at $235-$250 depending on sizes. You can get pretty much any size at $300 or less. If they're not making money, they won't buy a shoe that'll be even easier to obtain.

These will sit. No idea if they'll sit for three days or three months but they'll be much easier to get.

This is also the fourth pair of a $225 shoe so there will be a good amount of people taking a break because they've spent so much on 9's.
THANK YOU, exactly my point. 

Back
Top Bottom