THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
:smh:

Kobe's wouldn't eem be popular today if it wasn't for kanye

kobe.gif

Come on man. You're trolling, right?

Last edited:
well that means you dont want any 9s then huh?...lol

I like em, I'm just not about to grab multiple colorways. 1 high and 1 low and I'm set. (it's hard though.)

Except when MJ broke out the Black Vs with the '23' stitched on the side in the Playoffs over 25 years ago...

As I was cleaning my Black Vs while watching the game vs the Bucks, I remember thinking "Where'd he get THOSE?!?"

:lol:

I wasn't old enough to appreciate MJ when he wore the 5s but by the time the 8s were out, I was in. Then he retired. LOL

But I know the feeling, it's rare to see him rock something other than what you can buy.

How is kobe being spotted in details gonna drive up prices?? it's not like it's his shoe and doesn't get paid to wear and promote lol... Ye on the other hand is another story he got the touch so wateva he wear right now is poppin so ppl def gone bite his style!
kobe is no Kanye by a long shot but the stans in the thread who didn't cop the details want them more than ever now...lol
KOBE>kanye

#RealTalk
mean.gif

Kobe's wouldn't eem be popular today if it wasn't for kanye

Until kanye rocked da kobe 5s no one eem messed wit Kobe's like that. Most people didn't eem know who Kobe Bryant was until then tbh

Until kanye rocked da kobe 5s no one eem messed wit Kobe's like that. Most people didn't eem know who Kobe Bryant was until then tbh
ummmmm no. Kobe is known worldwide. People that don't even watch basketball know the name Kobe Bryant. Maybe, its the area I live in (Long Beach - 30 minutes from LA) but Kobe's sell out all the time, everyone wears them, everyone knows who Kobe is since the first 3peat. Don't give Kanye too much credit.

Was at FTL today and had the Bruce Lees still on display. Asked the wife what she thought and I got the Kobe Death Stare. Safe to say can't be copping these in front of her if I do get them. 
laugh.gif

yeah, i had no idea who the hell kobe was till i questioned kanyes shoes and found out they were kb Vs

kobe is a pretty good ball player, i heard hes injured doe

Kanye wore the 7 and those were the GOAT of the kobe line... oh wait..

(even though he was paid)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom