THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
They grey laces do look nice! between those and purple laces I'm not sure which I like better

Last edited:
Grey laces look much better than I expected. Never even thought about them. I went with purple laces but now I'm thinking about grey :smh:

Seems like all hope is just about lost for a stateside influence release. Nike gotta chill with all these euro exclusives 
mean.gif

I lurk alot. Hahaha
View media item 920159
Here's an indoor shot of the lace swap.
Walked into Foot Locker Chula Vista and lucky they had a whole bunch of sizes of the Showtime.
It is a Laker CW. And here in San Diego there's just mostly Laker haters so kinda not surprised this one is sittin.

Nice, my girl walked into the Fashion Valley Foot Locker and was able to get the last 13 for me

Got around to trying on the Perspectives, so these elites are definitely TTS for me. I know everyone's foot is different but really glad i didnt listen and get pursuaded to go .5 size down :lol:

Im ready for these eaters though

Last edited:
Showtime's shipped yesterday under 2 day shipping, expected to be at my place by 8pm tonight! Much love to my fellow NT's for the free shipping code!

I'll skip on the lifestyle models, but the ones this year are far and away better than the lifestyle 8s.

No easter talk?

I think that volt in those pics a couple of days ago sold me.

Looks like the easters are going to be everywhere like the Kung Fu's. I should be straight.

My modest collection...

View media item 920307
View media item 920312
View media item 920390
View media item 920323
View media item 920325
View media item 920330
My top 3:

View media item 920331
Spent just over a stack thanks to the MPs, but they were worth it. Can't see myself buying another pair aside from one Flyknit low.

And :lol: at the 9 Easters being better than the 8 Easters then posting the wrong shoe. The 9 EMs are just recycling colorways from the 8s or other Kobe's and slapping them on the 9s haphazardly.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom