THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I'm not saying it is. Idk if he weakened the flywire or something. I balled in lebron 11 and that was never the issue and walked casually in my flyknits. I'm just asking if there is a chance I can get a refund and the seller can return it since he has his reciept wherehe purchased it from

It's not the sellers fault, I HIGHLY doubt he weakened the flyknit.

YOU should contact nike. Go to www.nikebiz.com and follow the steps to try and get a product voucher.

I'm not saying it is. Idk if he weakened the flywire or something. I balled in lebron 11 and that was never the issue and walked casually in my flyknits. I'm just asking if there is a chance I can get a refund and the seller can return it since he has his reciept wherehe purchased it from
Get a nike coupon instead because obviously its a defective pair.

He weakened the flywire... 
roll.gif

You cant be that stupid.

How old are you :smh:

*Imagines seller sitting at home with a nail file mischieviously filing away at the flywire. "Mwahahaha," said the evil reseller.*

:lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom