THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I'm not saying it is. Idk if he weakened the flywire or something. I balled in lebron 11 and that was never the issue and walked casually in my flyknits. I'm just asking if there is a chance I can get a refund and the seller can return it since he has his reciept wherehe purchased it from

Flynit will get ruined when stepped on repeatedly.

Laughing at your thought process.

Last edited:
I'm not saying it is. Idk if he weakened the flywire or something. I balled in lebron 11 and that was never the issue and walked casually in my flyknits. I'm just asking if there is a chance I can get a refund and the seller can return it since he has his reciept wherehe purchased it from
Curious to know how someone could weaken flywire?

Tbh, idk as well. And I don't know how it teared up. I was running down in a fast break hard and then I noticed something popping lol. Not my foot.

5/17 All in.
URL]

Agreed, these will be copped...only ones I'm skipping for now are the Brazils.....whether FK or more EM lows....I'm looking forward (hopefully good color ways) to whatever is next

Anyone knows where can u still get a pair of Kobe 9 em Philippines? Want a pair really bad!

I wish we had a FK low release date,  the black crimson ems are pretty nice, Its my bday this month as well, def would consider picking it up with bday coupon, but not knowing the FK low date, might have to just pass.  Spent too much on the elites already.  I dont want multiple lows.

Last edited:
Went to HOH today. Crimsons looking really good. Can't wait to get mine in. They had 1 Detail left size 8. Full size run on Perspectives and Showtimes up to 13.

Hero will be FCFS sounds like pretty general release. Same with 5/17. Like the easy cops.

Back
Top Bottom