THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Anyone get their shipping notification for the Hero's from NDC yet? I already got my shipping confirmation for my Concord 2's but none on the 9s

No, mine are still "preparing to ship," kinda annoying. I used a free 2-day shipping code and wager they get here the normal time (and yes I checked the box for 2-day shipping).

Anyone get their shipping notification for the Hero's from NDC yet? I already got my shipping confirmation for my Concord 2's but none on the 9s
No, mine are still "preparing to ship," kinda annoying. I used a free 2-day shipping code and wager they get here the normal time (and yes I checked the box for 2-day shipping).
Mine should be delivered tomorrow.

got mine earlier today.. i ordered my pair when they re-upped it later in the day

Last edited:
:smh: y'all gonna get straight roasted on those fees. I didn't say customs fees. I said brokerage fees.

I was looking this up before ordering them and really couldnt find nothing. What am I looking at in total then cuz I was gon get them for 325 eventually anyways. Dont really buy as much stuff as I used to and I do get paid next week. Still hoping its nothing wild tho

Nah, I doubt nike store would sell me fakes.. You're a Kobe 9 expert?
Geez overprotective much ? Haha
I'm just saying if I was to see your shoes in person looking like that id say fake and I know it would be like 80% of the people in nt thinking the same & it's not even close..

Last edited:
Those Masterpieces look good to me... anybody who would think those are fake due to the variations between the shoes must either:

A. Not own a pair
B. Never seen a pair, or
C. Know nothing about the Masterpiece 9

:rolleyes

I'm just saying if I was to see your shoes in person looking like that id say fake and I know it would be like 80% of the people in nt thinking the same & it's not even close..
Speak for yourself.

Flyknit isn't meant to be a dead on, exact "pattern" match from shoe-to-shoe. That's the beauty of it.

Last edited:
Those Masterpieces look good to me... anybody who would think those are fake due to the variations between the shoes must either:

A. Not own a pair
B. Never seen a pair, or
C. Know nothing about the Masterpiece 9

eyes.gif
agreed lol

Well sadly I hit up foot locker today to stock locate a pair of kobe details in 9.5 and had no luck. If anyone has another place to try or a good idea please let me know. Thank you

Finally hooped in the IX Elite. Didnt think i was gonna like it more than the 8, but yeah. Best basketball shoe ive ever played in. 
+1 
It's also a filtered pic I hope you realize.

Last edited:
nike knows they have to release the fk lows last or else we won't buy the hi's & em... or as much lol

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom