THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Lol here we go. Comparing the em to the "flynits".

Remember. There's fuse underneath that flynit :wink:

All hype. Shoe looks the same.

Remember that not everyone plans to play in their pair.

Although that fuse underneath the flyknit isn't much of a performance upgrade it looks great for casual wear

...and the Engineered Mesh does not.

Nice pick up... FKs look good, but for the prices those things are hittin for, I'd gladly get some EM lows and go on a weekend get away with the wife and kids.

Prices are crazy for these!.. I am just happy my boys aunt picked these up for me came out to $365 us!

Reactions: alp
I really wish we can all get our hands on them lows. Those are HTMs, will NIKE really release them in regular elite quantities? Will they release them without the HTM logo with watered down design? 

I have a feeling that well only get to have any flyknit lows when Kobe returns to NBA action, using the new flyknit lows as his return shoes. 

Some Showtimes (smaller Footlocker), Perspectives (Footaction) and may have seen some Details still sitting in the SI Mall.......I prefer lows or mids in all my kicks, but I just may pull the trigger on the Showtimes tomorrow.......

Nike isnt stupid, I am pretty sure they will eventually bring some FK lows this side of the Atlantic. It will just be a question of when and what colorways. For the time being, Ill pick up the Unleashed Lows Saturday.....then spend some time picking up stuff I missed out on (N7 & Precision KDs)

These are the KOBE IX "FLYNIT" LOWS releases

JULY 12 - NIKE KOBE IX/HYPER GRAPE 639045-515

AUGUST 16 - NIKE KOBE IX/WHITE 639045-101

SEPT 13 – NIKE KOBE IX/UNIVERSITY RED 639045-600

Hope that helps ya out my friend...

I really wish we can all get our hands on them lows. Those are HTMs, will NIKE really release them in regular elite quantities? Will they release them without the HTM logo with watered down design? 

I have a feeling that well only get to have any flyknit lows when Kobe returns to NBA action, using the new flyknit lows as his return shoes. 
We're supposed to get a pair of flyknit lows July 2nd

Nice pick up... FKs look good, but for the prices those things are hittin for, I'd gladly get some EM lows and go on a weekend get away with the wife and kids.
Don't be silly I'm sure your family would rather you get the shoes. Have you seen any sell though? Surely people can't be that stupid to pay those resell prices.

Nike canceled my order for the heroes today. Gonna have to chat with a rep tomorrow to hopefully get a 20% code.

Hyper Grapes & University Reds will be copped......although I'm hopeful we see lot more colorways. Wish I would have picked up more 8s, but I guess Ill load up on as many 9s as possible.

Lol here we go. Comparing the em to the "flynits".

Remember. There's fuse underneath that flynit
wink.gif

All hype. Shoe looks the same.
The HTMs are definitely too hyped, but the FK lows do NOT look the same as the EMs.

Last edited:

releasing in the us? so they wont be the same flyknits that released in the uk im guessing

I feel that every single flyknit low will be a limited general release. Basically in normal allstar pack numbers

Back
Top Bottom