THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
And maybe $50 on the account you always use? Checked the Carmine thread and it looks like it is tiered.

Last edited:
Not sure how it's tiered.... A dude I know that hardly orders anything got a $50, another dude I know probably hasn't ordered anything in over a year, if so small random ****, got $25.

Not sure how it's tiered.... A dude I know that hardly orders anything got a $50, another dude I know probably hasn't ordered anything in over a year, if so small random ****, got $25.

Seems backward essentially from what the email claims. My account has orders from 2010 and it was active well before then, and I got nothing.

$0 crew checking in

frown.gif
I just seen somebody on twitter say that they contacted nike, and there's another wave of emails going out... so there is still hope for people

Last edited:
Quote:
Unfortunately I'm only able to play once a week lately and it's on carpet...... DO NOT USE KOBE 8s or KOBE 9 EM ON CARPET! Ha it's pretty obvious you shouldn't but just wanted to let y'all know they will get holes from the friction with the carpet! I can show pics of my 8s later! I only used them like 2 or 3 times and they were done! [emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji]
Bro, what do you mean by carpet?

And can you show pics?

Man If I got a 50 dollar gift card I would cop the lows right now!!! already got a 50 dollar giftcard Ive saved since christmas

Yeah same one, this the finished product. Horrible picture to use. Should've used the one where Kobe's dunking over Magic Dwight or one of the recent one.

I just chatted with NDC and the girl told me the emails were random. Basically hit or miss. I would have loved getting $50 free from Nike. Crimsons would have been copped with the quickness.

I haven't ordered from NDC in over a year and got the $50. Called and ordered the Crimsons (9.5) with quickness. CS Rep said it's all good and emailed my order confirmation. I was shocked to get it. Not sure what their thought process is but I was thankful.

So Cal people... The Foot Locker at Main Place Mall in Santa Ana has Kobe 9 Low Bruce Lees in 8.5.  The Champs in the same mall has Heros (Expressions), Showtimes, Easter lows, Crimson lows.  Not sure what sizes at the Champs.

I'm surprised all of those are still available in stores out here.  I tried a couple on, but did not cop, although the Expressions look really nice in person.  They don't look as white as they are in all the pics.

Back
Top Bottom