THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
All the people crying about not getting a GC should check their spam.

I had to do a search for mine since I filter out all those annoying *** nike emails.

I'm sure most of you legitimately didn't get one, but I'd be willing to bet a lot of ppl are just over looking them.

are the may 17 "popart camo"/"unleashed" general release?
will cop them tom... already have a reserved pair...

Last edited:
Some people didn't get an email (myself included) so be happy with 25 haha

You know some people are never happy. If people didn't get an e-mail they can blame themselves. It was based around how much you buy from off there. I make most of my purchases in store, so all I got a 2 day code.

You know some people are never happy. If people didn't get an e-mail they can blame themselves. It was based around how much you buy from off there. I make most of my purchases in store, so all I got a 2 day code.
And you know this how?  i see that it was random as ppl who hardly bough anything from NDC were getting $50 credits.

gasneakerhead gasneakerhead malls in GA sittin on shoes like that? Gotta be those odd ball sizes.

But yeah where bout if its close to home gonna have my cousin swing by grab those KD DCs

Idk if this is true. I bought 5 pairs from them within the last week and a half alone and didn't get a single email

Yeah few ppl said they got it with their newer nike accounts. Id like to think ive spent quite a bit on NDC past few years especially.

Sure would have come in handy to go along with this voucher. Oh well i was buying shoes anyway so not like ots making or breaking :rolleyes

But dang :lol:

Well I'm curious to know what their bench marks are because just in the last year I've spent 3800+ at NDC (which after totaling up I realized I have a problem and need help haha) and I didn't get a thing.  Also been a member for years.

Last edited:
Well I'm curious to know what their bench marks are because just in the last year I've spent 3800+ at NDC (which after totaling up I realized I have a problem and need help haha) and I didn't get a thing.  Also been a member for years.
I asked a Nike rep about it out of curiosity, and he just said their marketing team sent them out completely randomly. Apparently they didn't even know those emails were going out until yesterday when they started getting calls/questions about them from customers.

I think it's good that Nike is sending out discounts like this, but I do think they should reward their longtime/frequent customers first.

I asked a Nike rep about it out of curiosity, and he just said their marketing team sent them out completely randomly. Apparently they didn't even know those emails were going out until yesterday when they started getting calls/questions about them from customers.

I think it's good that Nike is sending out discounts like this, but I do think they should reward their longtime/frequent customers first.
Ya I've always thought Nike should do some type of rewards program for loyal customers similar to how FTL and FNL do the coupons after so many purchases.  I was lame and talked to a rep this morning and they said to expect this not to be a one time that but that they will do it more in the coming future

are the pop art camos GR? would want to cop a few sizes online for my brother in law and some friends.. thanks for any info

Last edited:
are the pop art camos GR? would want to cop a few sizes online for my brother in law and some friends.. thanks for any info

It should be. Maybe a little less pairs than some of the other lows but I feel it should be an easy cop

Back
Top Bottom