THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Initially i wanted pop arts when i saw pics on NDC, but after seeing them in person.... They are too "laker-ish" for my tastes. I'll wait for the next EM c/w.
I hated them at first. But this pic pulled me in:

I'm a Hornets fan...and our team is actually coming back next season
nthat.gif

I honestly think the stores that didn't sell them shipped em back and then they put them online. The nike I usually go to doesn't have any of the bruce lees up when I know they didn't sell out. It may explain why the larger sizes didn't restock. I could be wrong im just guessing though.

Im really hoping my size is up there on Wednesday. That's payday lol

Last edited:
I wonder if I could wipe that stupid print off the Gold Elites w/ acetone, :lol:

Damn, should have waited for these. Ended up buying the Crimson Lows instead :/
Black and Crimson look better IMO. Philippines won't be as wanted now that they are releasing in the US. Unless it's a limited thing but still I like the black crimsons.

Hope nobody paid ridiculous resale prices on those Philippines EMs...

05/23/14 Kobe 9 Premium Laser Crimson/Reflective Silver-Obsidian $180 669630-604

http://help-en-us.nike.com/app/answers/detail/article/product-launches/a_id/41986/p/3897
Best looking EM lows so far, glad they're making it state side.  These and the easters are the best looking EM lows so far in my book.

Loving the 3 pairs of Elites I have for hoops (2 would have been overkill enough..) and am still holding out for those FK lows.  

Last edited:
I hear that the air cushion has had a lot of problems of poppin out. Any experience with that? Dude that works at footlocker had said he's seen 6 returns with that problem.
I've literally burned through 4 pairs of XX8s, and 1 pair of XX8SEs over the course of a year that Nike was kind enough to credit me on when they went south.  2 of them popped in the left heel, the other 3 in the forefoot area on the same foot.  You think I'd learn after the 2nd time, but I hated everything out on the market at the time other than the Kobe 8.  Keep in mind, I'm only 6'1" 188 lbs, and a below the rim amateur/casual rec player.  

Durability issues aside, the XX8s are phenomenal for hoops, but I'm done with air/zoom cushioning for ball as a result.  Thankfully Kobe IX Elites worked out great, for $225 a pair they better!
roll.gif

Last edited:
It's definitely a restock. They were gone the day they dropped[/quote]

Did nike tweet a link about the restock?

Back
Top Bottom