THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Those are nice? When did they release?

these are mine, they came out last year. i ran to Nike.com in the morning hoping to double up when it was posted on here but it was a different HTM that released today.

Last edited:
these are mine, they came out last year. i ran to Nike.com in the morning hoping to double up when it was posted on here but it was a different HTM released today.

I really like the ones release today. They look like the fk chukkas. More sleek tho.

I see a lot of pictures of people wearing these shoes casually. I've never been the type to wear ball shoes like that, if i'm buying ball shoes you best believe i'm gonna be using them in the gym and not outside as a fashion statement. To each his own I guess.

Someone in 2014 wearing basketball kicks casually :wow:

smokin.gif

whens the RD for the Kobe 9 Inks? only 9 thats really got my attention since the MPs

Last edited:
Don't even want to get my hopes up with the purple pair though... 

2/3 on elite highs that I tried for on release days -- hoping my luck hasn't run out just yet

@NrmanCruso well done sir

I passed on the link for the perspectives earlier today. Im watching two pairs of MPs. If one of them doesnt get to crazy Ill pick them up.

@NrmanCruso well done sir

I passed on the link for the perspectives earlier today. Im watching two pairs of MPs. If one of them doesnt get to crazy Ill pick them up.
Yeah not too crazy about the persp. Can't do all that blue.Will probably end up passing on them and double up on something else. GL on the MP search and recover.

Back
Top Bottom